the first day of sickmas: road trip gone wrong

(request for day 1: in which one person is carsick, but it turns out to be a stomach bug and a disaster bc everyone catches it)

The squad, Izuku, Ochaco, Iida, Tsu, Todoroki from class 1A were on a big road trip to spend Christmas together in Todoroki's family cabin out of town.

Everyone was hyped, chatting about the presents packed in the back, excited about the days they would spend together, sipping soda and munching on road trip snacks, laughing together giddily.

Everyone except Tsu, who was looking nearly as green as her hair, sitting stiffly and straight as her stomach turned and vehicle took another shallow turn in the road.

With a shaky hand she reached up to tap Iida, the driver's, shoulder.

"Hey, Tenya?" She asked nervously, swallowing thickly, Izuku and Todoroki chatting away next to her "is there any mint gum or anything up there?"

"Uh, I don't think so. Hey, Ururaka can you check the glove box for any gum?" He asked.

"No, we don't have any, why?" She asked Iida curiously.

"Not sure, Tsu asked." He explained.

Ochaco turned to the back and suddenly understood, she was absolutely prone to motion sickness, the front seat was her seat. No one argued with her about it, knowing the way she was.

"Oh, gosh. Tsu, you don't look so good." She commented, "do you need some water?"

The thought of drinking something was enough to make liquid rise to her throat. She put a hand carefully to her mouth and looked nervously at Ochaco, "cou-" she swallowed again, trying not to burp up her breakfast, "pull over?"

She was to nauseous to manage a full question.

Ochaco quickly tugged Iida's sleeve, telling him to pull over quickly as possible before Tsu was sick all over the floor of the car. She was already gripping the door handle, ready to leap out at the next given moment.

"I'll pull over as soon as I can, Tsuyu." Iida said.

Todoroki took to rubbing soft circles into her back as Iida found a safe place to pull over. The second the car was in park she exited, and with shaky knees, made her way to the grass around the other side of the shoulder.

Ochaco got out to assist her, so did Midoriya and Todoroki. Iida stayed inside and looked for a bag or the like to give her when she got back inside, knowing this was likely a one off incident. Outside, Tsu's stomach was wringing itself out. She'd never been more sick in her life than she was now as she heaved over and over into the grass, Ochaco there next to her, squeezing her hand the entire time.

Izuku excused himself to get back in the car, as the sight was making him nauseous himself. Todoroki and Izuku sat inside, waiting for the incident to pass. When they got back inside, Tsu sat in the front with a bag and Ochaco sat in the back until she felt better.

Unfortunately, her stomach didn't last very long though. 30 minutes later she was gagging again and Iida was pulling the car to the side so she could vomit on the side of the road.

This time, Izuku and Todoroki didn't get out. Izuku had been pretty quiet since they last stopped, and Todoroki was keen to pick up on it.

"You alright?" He asked, scooting a little closer to his friend, bumping him playfully in the shoulder.

Izuku nodded quietly, "just tired. I've never been a sympathy puker before but this is really bugging my stomach."

Todoroki nodded, "it's ok, I'm sure once we can get Tsu some water and mint she'll feel a lot better. We're only about 45 minutes out from the cabin."