hiding it (dadzawa/dadmic, autistic/ADHD Izuku)

(request) (this ended up more mic and aizawa helping thru bullying than the actual experience bc I got distracted from the original plot I planned and can't get it back on track (blame my own ADHD lol)

Izuku couldn't focus for shit. That was something he always knew about himself. He always knew he was "different" than other kids, but he didn't know why.

Nothing made sense until he was in middle school and he was finally diagnosed with autism and ADHD. Safe to say everything made so much more sense.

Now he was in highschool.

But the bullying was still a lot. Bakugo was just as bad as middle school, and even the kids who didn't directly bully him didn't talk to him.

He didn't have any friends.

Which was really hard, because he wanted to be everyone's friend. He really didn't want to be annoying, or struggle socially as much as he did. With his accomodations and medication, he really was a whizz at school. He made excellent grades. Aizawa liked him.

The teacher knew Midoriya struggled socially, so he always made sure to try and make him feel welcome and validated through positive comments on his work and improvement.

Everyone took this as him being a "teacher's pet" which he wasn't a big fan of.

He was sick of it all. Sick of being called deku. Sick of getting beat up while walking back to the dorms, left in spots no one would really find him. After months of this, Aizawa began to notice the periods of time from the end of school, to his arrival in the dorms became a lot longer.

One time he didn't show up till after dinner, where Aizawa confronted him about where he was at.

Izuku just shrugged, "just needed some quiet time." He would always say.

But Aizawa noticed new bruises on his students, especially Midoriya.

And everytime aizawa confronted the boy about it, he would just say, "I was training, got a little carried away, you know me." With a soft smile. A forced smile.

One day Izuku didn't come home for dinner. His students seemed more quiet than usual.

Soon everyone had gone to bed and Izuku still hadn't come back to the dorms. Aizawa sat and waited in the common room for him to come back.

11pm.

12pm.

Nothing.

So aizawa went out to look for the boy. He searched the path from the school to the dorms. Looked through the bathrooms and halls and classrooms in the school, and finally found the boy at the training grounds.

It was pitch black out, Aizawa was using his phone flashlight.

Izuku was laying, sobbing in the corner of the training grounds.

His uniform was tattered and burnt nearly off his body and he had hand shape burns all over his torso. His ankle looked bent the wrong way and he was covering his ears, rocking back and forth.

The air was humid, it had been raining earlier. The boy was soaked.

"Woah woah woah, hey it's okay." Aizawa said, running over to the boy. He flinched back, bringing his hands up to cover his face, collapsing into more and more sobs.

"Midoriya, let's get you somewhere dry. You're gonna be just fine." He said, reaching out to help the boy up.

"Don't touch me!" He snapped, "dont- I can't- it-" he couldn't get any words out. He was so horridly overwhelmed and overstimulated.