⭐deku come in... (dadzawa)⭐

(request)
Summary: takes place in deku's dark era before he gets back to UA, however baiting out all for one goes wrong, and Izuku gets incredibly injured

-------

"Deku, come in." Said a voice over a crackly, nearly broken radio speaker, "it's been three hours since your last report, please come in and status report."

Izuku laid injured in an alleyway, unable to move. His ribs were broken and he could barely breathe. He had a deep bloody gash across his head that would require staples in any normal situation. His vision spun around and around until he couldn't tell the pavement from the dull grey sky.

He didn't want to admit that he was scared, or that he felt like he was going to vomit, or that his ears were ringing so badly he couldn't hear someone sneaking up on him even if he really really tried.

"Deku... Come in." A different voice said over the speaker. He deeper, more gruff voice, alert but fatigued, "problem child, you've been out for days. Are you there?"

Izuku took a shallow, unsteady breath as he heard the voice. His dearest, one eyed teacher. Mr. Aizawa.

He mustered up all the strength he had left and reached up to double tap his radio button, allowing his microphone to stay on while his hand wasn't there. His voice came out strained and weak as his throat was tugged with tears.

"I'm here." He whispered, his hand falling back over his mangled ribs. He rubbed his chest gently and could feel where the bones were putting strange pressure against the skin and disorting his form.

"Are you ----ay?" Aizawa asked, his voice softening slightly at the quiet answer.

Izuku couldn't bring himself to answer. The radio was fuzzy and cutting out. He was scared and every fiber of muscle was burning with hot pain.

"Izuku, come in. --------- ---- status report, ------- ---- please."

"I'm so scared." He sobbed, the sudden exhale prompting an extremely pained cough. His broken ribs were puncturing and pressing into his lungs, it hurt to inhale at all.

Izuku wheezed, "I'm down it hurts-" he gagged mid sentence, turning his body weakly to the side, "it hurts so bad."

"Okay, Izuku ---- calm buddy, turn the location switch --- your mask-- ----"

"What?" He asked weakly, trying to reach and feel on his mask for where the location switch might be. However, half his mask was burnt away, broken off, gone. Broken.

"Find the location switch on the left------ ---- mask. Flip ----- on."

The left side of his mask had been destroyed, leaving part of his face and hair revealed. He felt hopeless as he experienced another wave of pain and tried to breathe in.

"It's gone." He wheezed, "I'm scared." He cried, "I'm so scared." And now tears were drilling steadily down his cheeks, leaving clean lines that resembled rivers running through the dirt caked on his skin.

"It's gonna be----- ------- just fine. Take a deep bre----th. ------ --- ------- -------d?"

Izuku let in another wheezed breath, desperately trying not to throw up as his vision spun around and around, "can't breathe. It hurts."

"Try ----- best, it's going to be --------. ------- ----- try to tell us where you are? What it ----ooks like?"

"It's all spinning." He said wearily, hiccuping and trying not to let it turn into another gag, but it was difficult, "I feel like I'm going to throw up."