⭐hiking accident (iideku)⭐

(for once my own idea 🥳🥳)
(Get ready guys it's unique, something I haven't done before, and extra angsty but also with some sweet moments)

(Also college + no quirks AU)

Requests here--->

----

Izuku and Iida were hiking together. It was an activity they loved to do together whenever they had a break in their studies.

Their favorite activity was identifying birds, sitting in the quiet eating the sandwiches they packed, and scrapbooking. They would press leaves over with crayon and write facts about the tree they fell from.

Every once in a while they'd stop and kiss and just take in the view.

It was only them on the path, and this particular trip they had planned to camp overnight and finish their travels over two days instead of having it be a day trip. They were thrilled.

It was a long hike through low mountains with a gorgeous view. They took hundreds of pictures and had so so much fun the first day.

They managed to make it to the planned camping area and safely started a campfire to roast hotdogs on.

They then pitched their tent and laid out their sleeping bags, laughing with eachother the whole time.

Izuku reached up to hang a flashlight from the supports of their tent and Iida got up on his knees to kiss him as he did. Izuku smiled and turned his head to kiss him back.

Iida slowly moved his hands to support Izuku's waist and they slowly made their way to sitting rather than kneeling, the navy haired boy leaning over to press farther into his shorter boyfriend.

One hand left Izuku's waist and went to his hair instead, Izuku was holding himself up with both arms behind himself as Iida leaned over him. He carefully lowered himself to the ground and let Iida roll to lay beside him, smiling through the kiss all the way down.

Iida pulled him close and Izuku wrapped an arm around him as he deepened the kiss.

Izuku couldn't help but giggle and break it, Iida was smiling back at him, his glasses crooked on his face.

"I love you." Izuku said, reaching to straighten out his boyfriend's glasses.

"I love you too let me kiss you more." Iida said, pulling Izuku back close, their stomachs touching. Izuku laughed and reconnected their lips.

There was no one else camping nearby. They were alone and safe and happy. So so happy. Eventually they fell asleep, Izuku cuddled up to Iida in a single sleeping bag.

Izuku woke up the next morning with Iida almost on top of him. The other's arm and leg were over him like a blanket and Izuku's head was resting on his chest. They were tangled like a knot and slowly Izuku was able to free himself.

When Izuku had moved away and begun packing up his sleeping bag, Iida woke up as well and slowly but surely began to do the same.

Soon enough they were back on their way, following the trail with large packs on their backs.

Everything was going great.

Great until Izuku tripped and fell, rolling down a small, rocky hill.

"IZUKU!" Iida yelled, carefully scaling down the rocks to help his boyfriend.

Izuku sat up slowly, pressing his teeth together in pain, holding his head slightly.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Iida said, quickly helping Izuku sit up and examining him over for injuries.