theme park (iideku)

(sick Iida, if you guys want I can make a deku one like this too)

Iida and Izuku walked hand in hand right into the bustling crowd of the local fair.

This wasn't Izuku's first rodeo. He knew how to buy tickets, to have cash for food, he had the map, the list of events, he was all prepared.

Iida, however, had never been to a fair or even an amusement park ride before. Never a ferris wheel, never a roller coaster. So naturally, he was excited to try everything.

They walked through the thick, warm air, breathing in the scent of hay and a petting zoo somewhere nearby.

They went to find the goats.

Iida giggled as one licked and nudged at his hand.

"They love you!" Izuku exclaimed as he went to pet one himself and it ran away, "give me whatever part of you the goats like. I want the goats to like me too." He pouted.

Iida laughed and pulled Izuku in, intending to give him a small kiss.

"Hey hey!" Izuku exclaimed, jokingly pushing Iida away and holding his hands up with a big grin, "we have to wash our hands first."

Soon they moved on from the petting zoo and went to get food.

First they got cotton candy to share. They sat at a picnic table in front of a stage with live music and ate from either side of it.

Izuku took bites of it, while Iida ripped pieces off and ate it while laughing at all the cotton candy stuck to his boyfriend's face.

When they reached the center of it they had the last piece, lady and the tramp style, and kissed afterwards.

Then they went to get "real" food. They got fried ravioli and shared that too, then fried Oreos for dessert.

They kissed afterwards, ignoring any looks they got, any comments that were made just barely within earshot.

After a couple of small face kisses, one on the forehead from Iida to Izuku, then two on both of Iida's cheeks from Izuku.

"How do you feel about taking a couple of rides and then the Ferris wheel at sunset? It'll be all romantic." Izuku said with a grin.

Iida smiled, "sounds like fun! I've never been on a ferris wheel before. Or any of the rides here honestly."

Izuku gasped dramatically, taking both Iida's hands in his, "REALLY." he said loudly, acting exasperated and shocked despite the fact that he already knew. He grabbed their trash with one hand, and Iida's hand with his other and dragged him off to a ride after throwing away their trash.

They got in line for the first ride. A rocking boat ride. They waited for a while in que, but they didn't mind. They had eachother for company.

Once it was their turn, they climbed on the ride, hands still intertwined.

They strapped into the harness and got ready for the ride to start.

"Okay, so it just rocks a bunch right?" Iida said excitedly. Izuku nodded with a grin, "it's so fun. This one was my favorite as a kid." Izuku said as he played with Iida's hand. Lifting his fingers. Making different shapes.

Iida just watched and let him, laughing every once in a while.

"Square." Izuku said as he grabbed Iida's other hand and made the shape of a square with his fingers.

"Triangle." He said, moving Iida's hands more, Iida laughed, then moved his hands, still in the triangle shape, to his eye.

"Illuminati!" He said with a laugh as the ride began to rock.