first period (dadzawa)

(request)

(((  Quick note before I start: if there's been a time when you've requested something and I haven't seen it don't feel bad about commenting again! I just found someone's request from MARCH that I didn't even see (and I feel so bad so sorry) I've been looking thru comments for whoever requested the lupus one shot so I could see what ship (if any) they wanted but I can't find that if that's u please tell me if not I'm choosing my own ily sorry

Also if you want to support this story more make sure to vote! It really helps boost the story. Other things you can do is add them to public reading lists, comment, or even suggest the story on your announcements board. Hopefully it will notify me. If you do any of these things it's greatly appreciated!! Now enjoy the story <33. )))

It was Izuku's first week of highschool. He had been so bright and smiley this week. He was absolutely thrilled to be going to the school he always dreamed of going to!

But that Thursday morning when he woke up, something felt a little different. He had a cramp low on his stomach. It hurt bad, almost wrapping around across his lower back and into his thighs. It hurt to stand up straight.

He pulled on his uniform, noting it was wierd that his usual belt loop felt much too tight. His stomach felt big and bloated.

He had a slight headache as well. He honestly just felt out of it. He was exhausted.

When he got to class, the cramps in his stomach were so bad it was almost nauseating. His bloated stomach present against his binder and made him feel like his body didn't quite fit into his clothes right anymore.

His binder hurt his chest. It was harder to take deep breaths.

Aizawa walked into the class and immediately noticed something was off with Midoriya. He was fond of him. A student who he was informed was trans.

They had already talked a couple days ago about it. What Izuku's pronouns were, if he'd ever had bullying problems in the past, what name he should be called in front of his parents.

It ended with his student crying into his shoulder. Things weren't easy at home for him, he seemed overly emotional.

So when Izuku walked into class, looking a bit under the weather, he was worried something happened at home. That he was suffering mentally or something. There was clearly something on his mind.

He began to teach, taking note to talk to him before lunch.

Izuku sat in his seat, listening to Aizawa teach and trying to take notes. But something else was on his mind.

His lower stomach was cramping badly, his body was shaking under the pain of it. He trembling hand through his hair.

He felt sweaty everywhere. By the time lunch came around, he had put his head down in his arms on his desk and tried to relax.

Thankfully the pain in his stomach had ceased a bit. Every once in a while he glanced at the clock. Time had never passed slower.

"Okay lunchtime." Aizawa said suddenly, a couple minutes before their actual lunch started, "I don't feel like starting something new so just be ready to go when you get back."

"Awh yeah!"

"Let's goooo"

"Thank you Mr. Aizawa!"

Izuku began to stand up. Something felt wet. Before he stood up completely, he looked down at his chair. There was a small puddle of blood.

Aizawa watched from across the room as all color drained from Izuku's face and he sat back down in the chair.