cystic fibrosis pt 2 (kirideku)

(request) (I AM SO SORRY TO YALL WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING ON THIS !)

"Izuku, I promise I'm fine! It's just a virus, they come and go. My fever is really low and I don't want you to get sick" Kirishima said, his voice fading from harsh coughing.

"No no no, it's fine! I'm your boyfriend I should be helping you and being here for you right now." Izuku said, stubbornly placing a kiss on Kirishima's forehead, then sweeping his hair out of the way to feel his temperature instead.

"Izuku I am fine. If you got sick I don't know what I'd do with myself..." Kirishima said nervously, knowing that Izuku didn't get a little sick. It was all or nothing with his disorder.

Izuku sighed, "it's just a cold, even if I got it i'd be fine." He said with a sniffle.

Kirishima frowned, then was launched into a coughing fit, trying his best to turn away from Izuku and cover as much as he could.

Izuku went to get him a cough drop and some tissues.

"Ready for bed?" Izuku asked, glancing at the clock that read 9pm.

Kirishima shrugged, then yawned.

"You're definitely ready for bed." Izuku said with a giggle.

Kirishima smiled tiredly, "hopefully I'll be fever free by the morning."

Izuku nodded and tucked his boyfriend into bed and handed him the cough drop, then pulled him into a fast kiss, "goodnight. I love you." Izuku whispered.

Kirishima smiled sadly, "I love you too. Make sure you take your medicine so you don't get sick, okay?"

Izuku nodded, feeling a bit of drowsiness and promising himself some sleep as he closed the door to Kirishima's dorm behind him.

The next morning, he flat out slept through his alarm.

He sang it's song over and over and he just kept on sleeping. Nothing could wake him. Naturally, he woke up wheezing at 10am. Four hours after he was supposed to get up.

He could tell he'd gotten sick and groaned to himself as he got down on the floor and pulled his vest on. He didn't feel well at all.

He coughed and coughed as the vest shook up whatever mucus had flooded into his lungs-- and his stomach.

His nose had been draining all night on barely anything to eat, leaving him exceptionally nauseous. And the bouncing didn't do him any good at all.

By the end of his treatment he was running to the bathroom and heaving grossly over the toilet. He groaned to himself as he realized he had cought whatever mess Kirishima had and now he was going to suffer for it.

He brushed his teeth and left the bathroom after he finished.

For the first time that morning, he got on his phone, expecting the time to be around 7. Instead it was nearly 11. He felt the color drain from his face, if that was even possible.

He sent a message to Aizawa, explaining that he had gotten sick and slept through his alarm. He knew it wasn't wise to go to school, but he also knew it wasn't smart to stay here all alone.

The last thing he wanted to do, however, was go down to the nurse.

So instead he dragged his desk trashcan over to his bed, brushed his teeth, and fell fast fast asleep.

Some time later --he had no idea how long-- he woke up to a loud rapping knock on his dorm room door. He noticed how hard it was becoming to breathe and hobbled over to his desk to get his special inhaler first.