Anything for her

~Chapter 9~
ANYTHING FOR HER

Chases POV:
What? What does she mean maybe I didn't deserve to be yelled at?? Is she saying what I think she's saying?! Is she saying what I know she's saying?! He hurt her didn't he?? That bastard hurt her?! Il kill him. I will kill him.

Usually I'd be writing this down in my diary right about now because I write everything in my diary but I'm not going to because Charli's literally sitting right next to me and I don't think she'd appreciate me writing her trama in my diary.

I quickly grabbed her hand

Chase: "what are you saying? Tell me? Please"

She looked at my hand

Justin: "everyone get out we are here!"

She quickly yanked her hand from mine

Charli: "Nothing"

She got out of the car

God dammit.
The only way I can help her is if she lets me? Now I don't know what she meant by that and I'm not gonna go around accusing Justin of hurting her if he didn't actually hurt her. I need to be sure.

I opened the door and got out of the car, we all walked inside of the restaurant and sat down on the table

Justin sat next to Charli and I sat next to Jenny- I mean Jenna.

We all sat their in silence for a second...

This is so awkward. Why am I on a double date with someone I met literally a few minutes ago.

Chase: "So. What are you guys planning on doing after school ends? Like after we graduate?"

I'm trying to make conversation here.

Justin: "uh I don't know? I think I might become a lacrosse player"

I nodded pretending I didn't already know that.

Charli: "oh really? What college?"

He laughed-

Justin: "college? You think I'm going to school for another 4 years?"

...how does he expect to be a lacrosse player if he doesn't go to college... I mean it's possible but very very hard.

Chase: "oh. What about you Jenna"

She looked at me and shrugged

Jenna: "uh i think I'm good"

Huh.

Chase: "good?"

She shrugged

Jenna: "I don't wanna go to college or get a job, maybe Il become a bartender."

How is she gonna get money-

I looked at Charli and almost smiled

Chase: "what about you Charli?"

Please use your smarts for something good. Please.
I know how smart she is and I really hope she's not gonna pretend like she' s bad at school. She always does that around her friends, she always pretends like she gets bad grades. I really don't know why.

Charli: "I wanna go to Harvard law school to become a lawyer. I know it's a long shot but I think I can do it"

Thank god.

Chase: "wow. That's good for you"

She smiled

Justin: "c'mon Charli. Be real"