Trouble

~Chapter 62~
                       TROUBLE

Time skip ⏭ 2 weeks later

Charlis POV:
I have been avoiding Justin for the past 2 weeks. I can't do it. I can't look at him. I never answered his text, I ignored it and went back to bed. I'm scared. I'm scared he's gonna say something like he wants to get back together, I'm scared he is gonna beg me to get back with him. This is what I wanted. This is why I started this thing with chase but I'm scared when he asks me I'm gonna say yes, I can't go back to him but I want to.

Chase has been on walking on egg shells around me. He keeps trying to bring up my alcohol problem without making me mad. It's yet to work.

I told him I'd stay sober, but that was a lie. It's only gotten worse since when he found out.

We were walking through the hallway and we both caught a glimpse of Justin.

I didn't tell Chase about the text. I don't know how he'd feel about it.

Justin: "Charli wait"

I continued to walk faster and chase did too.

Justin: "you can't just avoid me!"

Oh yes I can. I have a right.

Chase: "what's he doing?"

I shrugged

Charli: "it's fine. Just keep walking"

We kept walking till Justin grabbed my arm, the second his skin touched mine he was instantly knocked to the ground

Chase: "you do not get the right to touch to her! Go!"

Oh my god- that was aggressive- kinda sweet though.

Justin: "what the hell is wrong with you! I just wanted to talk to her?!"

It's been a month. He's a little late.

Chase: "you want me to hit you again because I will. You don't deserve anything from her, first you treat her like shit then you try to suspend her and now this? How much more do you want."

I smiled as we continued to walk

Charli: "you sounded scary"

She smiled turning to me

Chase: "you think? That's what I was going for"

I put my hands around his neck and he placed his arms around my waist
We both smiled at each other

Charli: "you didn't have to do that you know, I can stand up for myself"

He nodded

Chase: "trust me. I know. But I wanted to be the one to embarrass him this time. You got your turn"

I laughed as he dipped me down and pressed his lips against mine

He pulled away from me and he suddenly looked sad

Chase: "how much did you have today...smells worse then yesterday."

Oh god, he knows.
He's known I've been lying to him this whole time?? Are you serious?