Grand

~Chapter 108~
                           GRAND

Time skip ⏭
5 months later

Charlis POV:
Today is mine and Chases 5 month anniversary. I've never been happier in my life, he makes me so happy and he makes me feel so great about myself.

We spent the entire summer together, it was really fun. Chase stayed at my house almost every night because if I went to his house, my mom would find out and call the police on them. So he stayed at my house and that way, bill couldn't try anything. He doesn't know that these are the reasons I like him staying at my house every night but it's fine, he doesn't need to know.

We went on dates some place different every night, We did something fun every day. We were never bored. When school started back to again, we still did everything together. We had lunch together, we biked to school together, we studied together. We're inseparable.

Right now, we are probably the closest we've ever been. And If he asks me to marry him again I'm not so sure I'd say no this time. I just hope he doesn't ask.

I opened my eyes to Chase starring at me intensely.

Chase: "good morning, Love"
Charli: "you're so creepy"

I stretched my arms around his neck and he kissed me quickly on the lips

Chase: "Happy 5 month anniversary"
He smiled

Charli: "you remembered"
I smiled

Chase: "of course I remembered, I remember every month"
Charli: "please don't get be a gift again. You have no money"

He gets me a gift for every months anniversary, it is not necessary

Chase: "sorry, too late."

I smiled and rolled my eyes

Charli: "the only anniversary's that matter are 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, etcetera."

He shook his head

Chase: "they all matter to me and I know deep down they matter to you."
He reached for his bag beside him and grabbed something wrapped

He gave it to me with a card.
I opened the card and read it

"To: Charli
From: The love of your life ;)

Happy 5 month anniversary, I can't wait to celebrate many more with you. You mean everything to me and you make me so happy to be alive. Love, Chase."

I smiled then opened the gift, it was a stuffed bear that said "happy 50 year anniversary" on it

Chase: "it's an early 50 year anniversary gift"

I laughed and kissed him

Charli: "I love it"

2 percent of high school relationships last to marriage. 2 percent. That's it. And 50% of marriages end in divorce. That leaves us at 1% at lasting forever. But I'm telling you right now, we are the 1%.

Chase: "I know it isn't much and I'm sorry, you deserve so much better and I promise one day Il get you all the gifts you deserve-"
Charli: "stop. I love it. I don't care if it costs money or not. I love it"