Attention

~Chapter 24~
ATTENTION

Charlis POV:
I looked at this man straight in the eyes because I couldn't actually tell if he was being serious?

Who would marry someone like this? He's horrible?! He basically just said I wanted to be touched by my step dad because I wanted attention?! I left my own house for this! I could be ruining my future for this and this is what this man says?! I wanted it because of the clothes I was wearing??
How dare he say that! How dare he!

I looked at him and I only just realized my eyes start to water

Justin and his mom looked at him

Justin: "dad!"

He laughed a bit

Mister Mayer: "c'mon it was just a joke"

It wasn't a joke.

I stood there and Justin put his arms around me. I pushed him off.

If all he can say to his dad after that is "dad!" Then I don't want him near me either.

Charli: "you-! You don't get to say things like that?! You are not a girl and you're most certainly not a girl who's been sexually harassed by her own step dad! I've been through more then you've been through in your entire life?! So you don't get to tell me you have more life experience than me because that is certainly not true! So you don't get to talk unless You've been sexually assaulted by someone 4 times your age, unless you lived in a toxic household you're entire childhood or unless you constantly get slut shamed for the things that you wear!!"

I've had it! I'm done?! I'm done I'm done I'm done?! I can't take it! I can't take one more person saying anything unless they've been through what I've been through?!

Everyone stared at me for a few seconds and I walked away

Justin: "Charli! Wait!"

I heard him run up behind me and grab my arm
I yanked it from him

Justin: "Charli, he was joking?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes

Charli: "how many fucking times do I have to tell you! This situation that I'm in right now is not a joke?!! So If you wanna joke about it, then fine! Go ahead. But I won't be around to hear it?!"

I've had it with him! His ups and downs?! I try! I try so hard to deal with it but I can't do it anymore. Is he nice, or is he not. Because some of the time he's the sweetest boyfriend anyone can ask for and the other times he's a complete asshole.

Justin: "no! Charli I swear Il do better. Il tell my dad to shut up!"
Charli: "if I hear one more joke about me. We're done. Over. And trust me when I say I'm not joking."

I don't know if I can handle one more thing about this.

I walked out of his place

Great... What do I do now... 

Once I arrived outside I sat on the ground and I thought.

Where do I go?

Back to my house... after one day? What would that show about me...

Chases house? I can't. He's given me so much already I couldn't ask for more from him.

One of my other friends maybe?