All for her

~Chapter 57~
ALL FOR HER

Chases POV:
I have a life in front of me too, I have dreams, a future and I can't do any of that without a scholarship because I can't afford university. My family can't afford it. Especially since I'm the youngest of my siblings. We have no money left for me, so in order for me to have my dreams I need a scholarship.

When I took the blame I knew what I was doing, I was giving up my dreams for Charlis.

It's what you do for the people you love, you sacrifice things. Yeah, maybe I can still get a scholarship. But I've dropped my chances by 75 percent, nobody gonna want me if I have physical harassment on my student record.

I don't regret what I did and I don't care what anyone says to me about it. I don't regret it.

I walked out of the office and Charli quickly walked behind me. We arrived into the crowded hallway and she just looked at me

Charli: "Chase... how could you do that for me...?"

I smiled grabbing her waist

Chase: "it's only a week. Il be okay"
Charli: "you're record... you're ruining you're future..."

I shook my head

Chase: "it'll be okay... Il figure something out"

It probably won't be okay but I don't want her to feel bad

I wiped the leftover tears off her face

Charli: "do you want me to go in there and tell them it was me... I will if you want me too..."

I shook my head quickly

Chase: "you were right. You have more to lose then me."

It's true, she does. At least my parents support my dreams, Charlis don't.

She grabbed my face and put her forehead against mine
I could still feel her shaking from almost getting suspended

Chase: "I know how much you didn't want to get suspended... I couldn't let you"

I couldn't do that to her. Justin's already taken so much from her.

Charli: "this means so much to me"

She kissed me quickly

Charli: "you mean so much to me"

She kissed me again swinging her arms around my neck pulling herself deeper into the kiss.

Is Justin around us?

Do I really mean so much to her? Was that true?

I put my arms on her back, pulling her closer to me.

We stayed in that kiss for a bit until we both needed a breath.

She unwrapped her arms from my neck and put them on my face. Our were foreheads touching while my arms we're around her body.
We stayed like that for a minute

Charli: "thank you."

She let go of me and went down the hall to class

I stood there still recovering from her kiss.
I will truly never get used to that. Ever.

Well, getting suspended was totally worth it.

After what he'd felt like only a few minutes the bell rang and I realized I was still standing in the same spot for over an hour

What the hell?? Have I been standing here for an hour?

I need to get out of here.

I quickly walked down the hallway and I left the building re-living the moment that happened.

Why did she kiss me?
What if she... maybe feels the same way I do...?

The entire bike ride home I thought about the reasons she could've kissed me.

I came up with -
To show the school that we are a real couple
Justin may have walked by
To show me her gratitude for what I did for her
To get more into character

Or... because she feels what I feel...

Which is the least likely answer.

Once I got home I parked my bike and walked inside

I don't know what I'm gonna say to my parents. They will probably hate me. But what they feel can't be any worse then what I feel for them right now.

I entered the house and they were just there. Watching tv. When I came in they looked up at me. They both looked confused.

Chase: "look I can explain"

I got suspended for taking the blame for something i didn't do. Taking the blame for Charli. The girl you're moving me away for.

Miss Hudson: "tell us all about her?"

Huh? How does she know??

Mister hudson: "at school really, son?"

Huh?

Chase: "what are you talking about?"
Mister Hudson: "might wanna check the mirror"

I quickly walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror where I saw my lips covered in Charlis lipstick. I immediately felt my cheeks heat up.

This is so embarrassing!

I grabbed water and started wiping the red from my lips

What will I tell my parents.
I can't tell them it's Charli can I?

Once I washed for 10 minutes the lipstick still wasn't coming completely off. Plus my lips looked sore and puffy.

This is so embarrassing. Don't regret it though.

I walked out of the bathroom and they were still looking at me

Mister Hudson: "you have a girlfriend?"
He smiled very widely

I mean...I guess? Am I aloud to tell them she's fake? They seem so happy though? I kinda don't wanna tell them.

Miss Hudson: "I am so proud of you Chase. This is what you need. This is what you always needed and I'm so glad you are finally expanding"
She smiled

Expanding... okay... we can say that...

Chase: "thanks"
Mister hudson: "you know if you continue down the road to moving on then maybe we won't need to move after all?"

Wait what?? Really?! Just because I now have a girlfriend we don't have to move??

Miss Hudson: "Exactly? If Charlis really down and out the drain then I don't see a need to move right?"

Oh- down and out the drain is not how Id describe it- but they'll never know that.

Miss Hudson: "we'd love to meet her as soon as possible. Could you set it up?"

A/n
Aw a little family dinner 🥺🥺
This is gonna be good 👍
I'm sure they can't wait to meet chases new girlfriend.

Thank you guys so much for 1.5k votes!! No idea how that's even possible but thank you!

Word count - 1046