All is well

~Chapter 75~
ALL IS WELL

WEEK 3

Charlis POV:
Even though I technically broke up with Chase last week out of panic. He didn't leave. He met me the next day at school and we pretended all was well.

He didn't bring up my cut again, I see why. I practically threw a tantrum when he brought it up the last time. I just didn't want him to worry about me.

He's leaving soon and I don't want to spend our last weeks talking about how my parents hit me. So I won't tell him, never planned on it anyway.

When I got home the day we came back from the motel... let's just say it didn't go so well with my parents. I'm just surprised the cut is the only thing he noticed.

This week has been going well though. So well. I wish it wasn't going well because maybe then it would be easier to say goodbye to him next week. But it's going well... it's always going well with him...

We were walking home from school together holding hands.

Chase: "we're going to the beach tonight by the way, with some of our friends"

That's right. He said our friends chase has gotten some friends. Kinda. His friends are just some of my friends boyfriends and also some of his old friends who were willing to leave Justin

Charli: "any reason?"
Chase: "nope. Just some romantic time with my beautiful girlfriend"

I smiled

It's not really that romantic if our friends are there but you know it's fine. 

He kissed me on my nose and put his arm around my shoulder

Chase: "where we going? Your house?"
Charli: "could we actually go to your house this time?"

I feel like it's kinda unfair that we keep going to my house because if my parents found out about Chase, I'd be in just as much trouble if Chases parents found out about me.

Chase: "yeah. Sure. You just gotta be really quiet when we're sneaking in. Like really quiet. If my parents found out- I don't even wanna know what they'd do to me"

I nodded

I don't even wanna know what they'd do to me.

Once we arrived at his house he told me to stay at the side walk while he checks to see if anyone is there

He opened the door and looked side to side

He waved his hand at me signalling me to come inside

So I did, I walked up the door and
I quietly ran up the stairs chase followed behind
We arrived to his room and entered inside
he closed the door behind us and pressed me against it.

His lips pushed against mine and his tongue slid across my mouth

Charli: "we really doing this right now?"

I mean, it's easy to do it at my house because I'm so neglected that my parents don't even notice when I'm home unless they want something from me, but chase isn't neglected by his parents so they could easily come up here and walk in or hear us