Familiar touch

~Chapter 93~
FAMILIAR TOUCH

Charlis POV:
I swear- it was him- I felt it. I know what his hands feel like

I quickly walked down the aisle and looked at the cashier, a costumer was there

I looked at his hands and he was wearing a ring

I guess it was just some random customer...

That's a good thing. I don't know what I'd do if Chase was back.

He wouldn't be back. He has no reason to be back.

I should stop getting my hopes up that he'll come back, I keep saying I would be mad if he came back but I think everyone knows that's not true.

I'd give in because I'm weak for him.

Every day in the back of my mind, I pray he comes back. I pray he shows up at my door step. I shouldn't, but I do.

I walked back to the chip aisle and picked up the bag of chips I dropped on the ground.

I walked to the cashier and put the bag of chips on the counter

I pulled my money out of my pocket and handed it to him

Charli: "did you see anyone in here, who's like 17, brown hair, really hot?"

He shrugged and scanned the chips

Cashier: "I don't know man. Sounds like every person who comes in here."

He sure Isn't so convenient for someone who works in a convince store.

I nodded then grabbed the bag of chips

Charli: "okay, thanks anyway"

Worth a try

I walked out of the convenience store and went back to my house

Once I arrived back I opened the door and went over to the kitchen. I put the chip bag on the counter.

As I was gonna walk up to my room I looked in the living room and my heart dropped-

Oh my god oh my god oh my god
My whole body started shaking

What is he doing here. Why is he back. Why why why?! Why did he come back?! After this long?!

I can't- is this a nightmare- I can't do this right now! I have too much going on and now I have something else to be stressed about?! I can't- why is he here!

Charli: "what is he doing here."
Miss Damelio: "Charli-grace! Be nice to our guests"

Be nice?! Is she joking right now??

Bill: "did you miss me Charli?"

A pit formed on my stomach when I heard his voice

Charli: "where's dad?! I will call him if he doesn't get out of the house right now!"

Did he not learn from last time?? He was beaten up, why is he back here again?

Miss Damelio: "he left for an emergency business trip. He'll be gone for a few days."

A few days. A few days? That means a few months.

I hate this I hate it so much. And even though it means I will be physically abused less, I don't care.

I don't feel safe In my own home when he's here. I never did feel safe but at least I knew I wasn't gonna be raped in the middle of the night. Now I'm not so sure.

Miss Damelio: "just go to your room"
Charli: "why are you even dating him! Why do you wanna date someone who likes minors! Who likes to cheat on you by sexually assaulting a teenager??"

I don't understand her?! She's with a grown adult who has a fetish for girls like me. I am 17?! I'm a child?!

Miss Damelio: "that is enough! I am so sorry bill. Charlis leaving now. Go to your room!"

I don't care if she's dating him for money. It is messed up. Even if she doesn't really have feelings for him, it's still messed up that she's with him.

I stormed up to my room and I felt the mascara running down my face.

I arrived at school the next day, I was a little less excited for science then usual because things between Bentley and I are weird right now.

I barley got any sleep last night. I left the house at 4am for school because I didn't want to be in that house anymore. I just went around the neighbour hood for a few hours, got a coffee, did a few things. But I'm still here early.

It's 7:30am and school starts at 8:30am. I plan on going to class early, I need this time to make things right with Bentley.

Things are gonna be weird for awhile.

I put some stuff in my locker, and then looked at my locker door.

I grabbed the picture of Chase and I that I put there a few months ago when we were dating

I took the picture off the locker and ripped it in half.
I threw it on the ground and stepped on it

I'm done with him. I need him right now?! He can't just leave when I need him!

He's the only guy I will ever feel safe with. The only person. I need him to be with me right now to tell me everything will be alright.

I'm so sick of waking up to this stupid picture of him on my Lock Screen?! I'm sick of thinking of him every day and liking it! Because the sad truth is he left me. He left me and he isn't coming back! I hate him.

I picked up my phone and went in my camera roll. I selected all the photos in my phone and deleted every single one.

I turned off my phone and looked at the Lock Screen

Uh!!

I threw my phone on the ground and stomped on it

It wouldn't break

Stupid iPhone 4!

I stepped harder and it still didn't break

So they make Indestructible phones now?!

I put my hands on my face and looked in the little mirror on my locker door

Great. Now I look worse then I did when I got here.

I glanced at the mirror and someone walked by behind me through the other hallway
Wait a second-

I took a harder glimpse

Im either going phyco or that's Chase?!

I quickly turned around and the person quickly walked down the hall with their binders

Charli: "Chase?"

He started speed walking-

Oh he isn't getting away this time?!

I quickly started running after him

A/n
🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️💨💨
She's a runner she's a track star

Anyways thank you so much for 35k on this book, 115k on love affair and 230k on fwb. I don't know why people are still reading that shit🤷‍♀️🤨

That's almost a total of 400k 🤨🤨 wtf

Word count - 1113