Nothing left

~Chapter 44~
                       Nothing left

Charlis POV:
He wants to what? That's a joke right- that is a joke. Yeah it's a joke. Because there is absolutely no way in hell anyone has ever wanted to plan a fucking pregnancy as a teenager?! I'm actually gonna go on the street and lay down if he's being serious right now.

It's a joke. Haha.

Ha ha ha.

Why isn't he laughing yet. Why isn't he laughing at his joke.

I laughed quietly and he sat there dead serious-

Justin please tell me this is a joke. Please tell me you aren't dumb enough to want a child in high school.

Charli: "what do you mean"
I laughed again awkwardly

Justin: "charli, I know I know it's a lot but you-"

He's being serious- oh my god he's being serious?! What the fuck?!

He held my hand tighter and I wanted to run away from him

Charli: "what the hell?! Why would you even say something like that?! What is wrong with you!"

Pregnant?? I have a whole life in front of me! I'm not having a child with a man I've known 6 months?!

Justin: "charli. Calm down"

No I will not calm down?!

Justin: "I know it will be embarrassing for you to be pregnant and everything at school but think of it"

I did?!

Justin: "you love me and I love you, when we go to universIty we can apply for family housing. We can raise our baby. We can start out life"

I don't think so.

Justin: "think about it for me charli. I love you, I love you so much. Let me impregnate you. Please"

I shook my head

Charli: "I'm a virgin! How do you expect me to do that... with you... if I'm a virgin!"

Not only is he asking to get me pregnant but he's also asking for my first time to impregnate me.

Justin: "what do you have charli? Nothing. The only thing you have to live for is me. The only person you have left is me. You're lucky I'm even still with you, so for the love of god. Just get pregnant a couple years earlier then you expected."

...

Justin: "this is our life. Let's start it. It now or never"

Why? Why is it now or never?

Justin: "pick. Now or never."

He's kidding right? He's breaking up with me if I don't get pregnant?

Justin: "do this for me."

I want to make him happy but I don't think this is a good idea

Justin: "please"

...

I sighed and slowly whispered something under my breath

Justin: "what was that?"
He put his face closer to mine

Charli: "I said fine. Okay. Il have your baby... Il get pregnant..."