Fake friends

~Chapter 101~
FAKE FRIENDS

Chases POV:
Yeah I called the police and I don't regret it. I've been gathering up evidence for 2 weeks to prove what he's done.

It definitely was weird stalking Charli and that teacher but it was what I had to do to prove he's guilty. I couldn't go to the police without evidence making those accusations.

I also did tell our principal. So I'm hoping they'll give Charli some support on this.

She completely despises me right now and I understand why. If I was in her position right now, I'd despise me too. She doesn't understand yet but she will.

It's worth her hating me if it means she's safe now.

I walked to the cafeteria and I noticed Charli was not there at the table. I walked over and sat down.

Chase: "where is she?"

I guess she's not at school again

Taylor: "not here"
Tony: "why do you even care"

Why do I care? Because I'm worried about her?

Sarah: "she's a total slut. She was sleeping with the teacher and you still want her?"

She's joking right?
Who talks about their friends like this??

Chase: "did you kick her off the table??"

They better not have.

Sarah: "what were we supposed to do? Let everyone stare at us because she was sitting here?"

She's her friend?? You don't just kick your friends out of the group because the whole school is staring at them?

Chase: "no you were supposed to support her and help her through this?"

These aren't her friends. None of them are.

Chase: "I'm leaving"
Ray: "where?"

Anywhere but here.

Chase: "I don't wanna be friends with any of you anymore."

I don't wanna be friends with people who treat their friends like this. We were never really friends in the first place.

I guess I'm going back to eating in the bathroom- the bathroom- that's where she's hiding.

I quickly walked over to the girls bathroom and opened the door. Once I got inside I heard sobbing.

I walked toward the stall and knocked on the door

Chase: "char?"

The sobbing stopped

Charli: "go away"
She sniffed

I opened the bathroom stall slowly, she was sitting with her tray in her lap crying. Her mascara was running down her face and she ate none of her food.

Chase: "hey..."

She quickly wiped the tears off her face