Chapter 1 The origins of Mister Bug and Lady Noir (part 7)

Lady Noir extended her stick and freed herself from Stoneheart's grip.
"Nice to see you again, partner!" Mister Bug said when she jumped next to him.
Lady Noir fondly smiled.
"What?" Mister Bug asked, a bit confused.
"Nothing. I'm just happy that you're here!" Lady Noir answered.
She was so glad that her partner was there to help her.
Stoneheart chosed to leave before they could defeat him again.
"I bet the Akuma is in the same hand where he's holding the girl" Lady Noir said.
Before going after the villain, the two heroes went to check out how Nino was.
They helped him to get up and asked him if he was allright.
"I could have been dead if it wasn't for her" Nino mumbled.
"You're welcome!" Lady Noir proudly replied.
"I'm sorry for thinking you guys weren't good enough. She saved my life and you saved her!" Nino looked at Mister Bug "You really are the heroes we need!" .
After helping him, Mister Bug and Lady Noir moved around the city.
He swayed between the buildings like the Spiderman while she jumped above them.
Once they arrived to the Eiffel Tower, they saw that Stoneheart was climbing it, and his statues clones were gathering there.
"How are we going to get the Akuma?!" Mister Bug was feeling so nervous.
"We'll find a way!" Lady Noir wasn't worried at all.
The police had surrounded the area around the tower.
An officer used the megaphone to communicate with the two heroes.
"Listen up, kids: stay away from those monsters!" The officer warned them.
"What? We're here to help!" Lady Noir yelled, offended.
"We're better without your help! We're in this situation because of you! The last thing this city needs are two uncapable super heroes!" The officer said.
His words made Mister Bug feel miserable.
"He's right. . ." The boy looked at his parter "We failed once, there's the chance that we can fail again!" .
"No! It won't happen!" Lady Noir decleared "Haven't you heard what that boy said? We're the heroes that this city needs! Together, we can save everybody!" Lady Noir placed her hand on his shoulder.
Mister Bug was feeling so many conflicting emotions in that moment.
When Stoneheart reached the top of the tower, something strange happened to him: he started to cough, then he openned his mouth and tons of Akumas flew out of it.
It was horrifying to watch.
The Akumas formed the face of a man with a scary mask.
"Mister Bug, Lady Noir, I am Hawk Moth!" The man introduced to them "The only way you can stop this nightmare, is by giving me your Miraculous! If you really care about the citizens, you'll make the right choice" .
Lady Noir ironically clapped at Hawk Moth's speech.
She complimented him for his performance, but she also decleared that they weren't going to give him their Miraculous.
"You will give us yours! You can count on that, old-man!" Lady Noir grabbed Mister Bug and  threw him at the Akumas.
The poor boy used his yo-yo to capture all the Akumas and make Hawk Moth's face desappear.
The police was impressed.
"I love that boy!" Lady Noir said with a dreamy face.
Mister Bug freed all the white, harmless butterflies.
It was time to take care of the super villain.
"Lucky Charm!" Mister Bug summoned his special power, and from a cloud of ladybugs appeared a parachute.
"Lady Noir!" He called his parter.
She jumped to the tower and so Mister Bug explained to her his plan.
They splitted up.
Mister Bug tangled the yo-yo around the villain's arm.
When he pulled it, he made Milene kiss Stoneheart.
Shocked, Stoneheart openned his hand and dropped both Milene and the paper.
Mister Bug took the paper and tore it in half.
Ivan returned to be himself.
But since he wasn't a monster anymore, he fell together with Milene.
"Cataclysm!" Lady Noir used her special power on her stick, to rust it.
By holding on it, she catched Ivan while he was falling off the tower.
Mister Bug incredibly managed to capture the Akuma in same time he was saving Milene.
And they both landed safe on the ground, thanks to the parachute.
Lady Noir carried Ivan down.
When the two super heroes were reunited, Mister Bug took off the parachute from him back.
"Miraculous Mister Bug!" He threw the Lucky Charm in the air.
The ladybugs appeared again, and just like Mister Bug read, everything was fixed in the easiest anime-way possible.
The citizens transformed into copies of Stoneheart were brought back to normal.
All the things that were destroyed returned as they were before.
Mister Bug felt so relieved; he just needed to belive more in himself and make some experienc as super hero.
After the disaster was gone, Ivan apologized for what happened.
Mister Bug gave to Milene the paper with Ivan's love song.
"Is this what you were trying to sing?" Milene asked.
She blushed a little.
"Yes. . ." He nervously replied.
"Aww! They're so cute!" Lady Noir smiled to Mister Bug "What about you, Mister B? Is there a Miss Bug in your life already?" She clinged to his arm.
"Oh, look! My earrings!" Mister Bug stepped away from her "I'll transform back pretty soon. Better go before I accidentally reveal my secret identity!".
He left Lady Noir, but she didn't mind it.
"Bye-bye, Mister B" She said with love in her eyes.
_
_
_
It was cold outside the school.
Adrien was about to leave and return home.
He suddenly heard Chloe's annoying voice behind him, so he turned around and saw her nasty face.
Sabrina was freezing next to her: she had given her jacket to Chloe, to keep her warm.
"I'm impressed, Adri-dork! I was expecting that you wouldn't even survive the first day of school!" Chloe went closer to him to watch his frustrated face from a short distance.
"I have an idea! Why don't you join those super-losers? You three would make a good team!" Chloe laughed at her own joke.
Adrien closed his eyes and remained silent.
A few steps behind them, there was Marinette.
She had witnessed the whole scene, but unlike Adrien, she wasn't going to stay silent.
"That's enough, Chloe! Leave him alone!" .
Adrien, Chloe and Sabrina remained almost shocked by her intromition.
Chloe tried to explain herself, but Marinette didn't want to hear her excuses.
"I don't care! Stop immediately!" Marinette made her go quiet.
Before leaving, Chloe gived a sour look at Adrien and then she and Sabrina walked away.
Adrien and Marinette remained alone on the stairs.
"I'm so sorry. You don't deserve to be treated like that" Marinette apologized to him.
Adrien kept his mouth closed and looked at her through his fogged glasses.
He couldn't belive how kindly Marinette was talking to him, and how beautiful she was with such tenderness in her voice.
"I promise, from now on I won't let anybody pick up on you again! No one will hurt you as long as I'm here" Marinette gave him her word.
Then she took something from her pocket: a cloth handkerchief with a small 'S' embroidery.
She gave it to Adrien, so that he could clean up his glasses.
After he accepted the handkerchief, Marinette wished him a good evening.
"See you tomorrow!" She added as she walked down the stairs.
Adrien openned his mouth but the words were stuck inside his head.
There was no need to speak; his blushed cheeks were talking for him.
"You seem to be happy, Adrien" Tikki told him.
Adrien blushed even more and scratched the back of his head with an embarassed smile.
Plagg congratulated with Marinette.
"You have an admirer, kid!" .
"Not an admirer, Plagg. Adrien is my friend" after correcting Plagg, Marinette realized what she said and smiled.
The idea of having a new friend made her so happy.
From afar, Master Fu and Waizz have watched everything.
"You were right, master" Waizz said.
"They're really made for each other" Master Fu added.