Chapter 8 Poet-terror (part 2)

Mister Bug and Lady Noir escorted Chloe to the Grand Paris Hotel.
They wanted to find out the reason behind those suspicious accidents, but Sabrina insisted they should have stayed, to vigil on Chloe.
"I'm just worried that it could happen again" Sabrina said.
"I don't need them to be my babysitters!" Chloe grumbled. She was sitting on the armchair with her bathrobe; she just had a bath to clean herself from the soda and the juice.
Lady Noir and Mister Bug looked extremely annoyed.
"Maybe it's the work of a super villain" Sabrina guessed, and it sounded like the most plausible answer.
"Any idea on who could be mad at you this time?" Lady Noir asked to Chloe.
The girl shook her head.
"It's a mystery! Everybody likes me. Most importantly, everyone knows that I'm the mayor's daughter. So no one dares to mess with me!" Chloe bragged.
"What about Hacker Cupid?" Sabrina asked.
"And Gamer Boy?" Lady Noir added.
"And Filmmaker!?" Mister Bug exclaimed.
Chloe was the annoyed one in that moment.
"Who cares!?" She yelled, grabbing a fashion magazine to read "Whoever it is, they won't show up again. Therefore, you're free to go!".
Mister Bug wanted to leave.
"I'll stay here for a bit. You can go if you want" Lady Noir said, noticing Mister Bug's gloomy face.
For some reason, Chloe started giggling with her face behind the magazine.
"I'm- I'm sorry! It's just- it's so funny!" She couldn't even speak properly.
Sabrina found out that Chloe had half of Nathaniel's poem in front of the magazine.
"Are you serious!? You still have it?" Sabrina yelled at her.
"What?" Chloe naively asked.
Sabrina took the poem and gave it to Lady Noir.
"This was written by a boy in our class" Sabrina said "He wrote it for the the girl he likes, but today Chloe read it to everyone and humilliated him" .
"You mean. . . The boy who wrote this is responsable for what happened in the cafeteria?" Lady Noir asked, looking at the poem.
Mister Bug brusquely took the sheet from her hands and crumpled it.
"That's it! I'm gonna find him!" he affirmed and walked to the window door.
"Wait! Where are you going?" Lady Noir asked when Mister Bug took his yo-yo.
"Didn't you hear me? I said I'M GOING TO FIND HIM!" He screamed and then jumped off the terrace.
"Mister Mug. . ." Lady Noir couldn't explain to herself his reaction.
Sabrina and Chloe were also surprised by it.
"What's the matter with him?" Chloe asked.
Lady Noir belived that it was Chloe's behavior that made Mister Bug so angry.
"Very well, Lady Bourgeois. Since our presence is not required, I'll leave too!" The heroine said.
"Great! Bye" Chloe saluted her.
Lady Noir used her staff to jump from the terrace to the roof of the next building.
She went straight to her house.
_
_
_
Instead of being looking for the super villain, Mister Bug was swinging around the city, lost in his thoughts.
He decided to take a breath on the Notre Dame's Chatedral, and there he finally realized how rude he acted with Lady Noir.
He regretted raising his voice with her and felt so ashamed.
"What have I done?" Mister Bug covered his face with his hands, then he sighed and slid along the tiles, to sit among the gargoyles.
"I know why I lost my temper. . ." He admitted, talking to a gargoyle "It's like Nino said: I'm jealous! But I shouldn't be, because Marinette and I aren't a couple. If she really likes Nathaniel, they should be together" Mister Bug looked at the statue.
"You're a good listener" he patted the back of the gargoyle.
After he said that, Mister Bug saw Poet-terror flying in the direction of Marinette's house.
"Oh Bugs! I almost forgot!" He immediately followed him.
_
_
_
Marinette entered in her bedroom from the window and detransformed.
"I hope Mister Bug is okay" She said, looking worried at the sky outside.
"Kid, you should go find him and put him in his place! How dare he yell at you in that way?" Plagg complained.
Marinette suddenly grabbed her Kwami and hid him under her hat, before Poet-terror entered in her room from the same window she used.
The super villain introduced himself to the girl, then apologized for what happened at school.
"I'm sorry if I scared everyone. My intentions were to punish only Chloe" He said.
"What do you want from me?" Marinette asked.
"There's something very important that I want to ask you, Marinette. Can we see each other later? On the Pont des Arts?" Poet-terror didn't look malicious.
"Only on one condition: that you won't try to hurt Chloe ever again!" Marinette settled.
Poet-terror accepted the condition.
When he left, Plagg pocked out from Marinette's hat.
"You're not going for real. Are you?" He asked to her.
"I have to! This could be the perfect chance to stop Poet-terror" she said and Plagg made a grimance of disapproval.
"If only I could tell Mister Bug about the meeting without making him suspect that I'm Lady Noir. . ." Marinette was saying.
Plagg hid again under her hat, right before Mister Bug jumped in the room.
"Are you okay!? Did that guy hurt you?" The hero started making many questions.
He wasn't in his civillain form, but he was talking to her like he was Adrien.
"I'm sorry. I think I missed a few steps" he apologized once he realized "I'm Mister Bug, but I guess you already knew that" he said with a shy smile.
"Of course I know! You save Paris everyday with Lady Noir" Marinette raised her hand, hoping that Mister Bug would kiss it. Instead, he akwardly shook it, just like the first time she met him as Lady Noir.
Marinette explained what Poet-terror told her, and she said that she wanted to help Mister Bug defeat this super villain.
"I can work as a distraction!" Marinette suggested.
"It could be dangerous" Mister Bug warned her.
"I know. But I won't let Hawk Moth's villains destroy our city and hurt our people! I want to do my part!" Marinette was very determinate to help Mister Bug.
"Wow" the hero whispered, impressed by her bravery.
So he agreed to go with her at the meeting with Poet-terror.