Chapter 15 Anti Bug (part 3)

Mister Bug returned to the hotel and swinged in between the croud of people to retreive one person.
"Sorry for that! I needed to talk with you in private" Mister Bug said.
"With me?" Sabrina questioned.
"Sabrina Raincomprix, this is the bee Miraculous, which grants the power of control. I'm giving it to you so you can help me to save those girls. Once the mission is over, you'll give it back to me. Can I trust you?" Mister Bug handed her the little box with the hair comb.
"Yes, Mister Bug! I want to help Chloe more that anything else" Sabrina openned the box and the bee Kwami appeared.
"Greetings, my queen! How may I help you?" Pollen asked.
"Aww! You're so cute!" Sabrina patted her little head with her finger.
"To transform, just say 'Pollen, buzz on'!" Pollen said when she put on the hair comb.
"Pollen, buzz on!" Sabrina exclaimed.
Pollen flew inside the Miraculous and this was covered by a basque that had two bee antennae. Sabrina's hair was combed in a chignon and her hero costume had a mini skirt with black and yellow stripes.
"This is incredible!" She said, looking at her reflection on a hotel window.
"Ready? Follow me!" Mister Bug used his yo-yo to hook onto the railing of the roof and climb the hotel.
Sabrina threw her top and this spinned so fast that she climbed the building faster than Mister Bug.
"Who are you!?" Anti Bug questioned when she saw the new heroine.
"I'm Bittle Bee!" She answered, holding her top with a bold expression.
"I see. You couldn't handle me by yourself, so you called another super loser to help you" Anti Bug said to Mister Bug.
"There isn't a rule that says I can't ask for help to my friends" Mister Bug replied "At least I have friends that would fight with me!" He mocked Anti Bug. Mister Bug used once again his Lucky Charm, and this time he recived a bag of marbles.
"How pathetic! Is one of your Lucky Charms ever useful?" Anti Bug laughed.
Mister Bug was confident that with Bittle Bee by his side they could win.
His lucky vision focused on the bag of marbles and Bittle Bee's top.
"Come on, Anti Bug! Show me how bad you are" Mister Bug challenged her.
Anti Bug rushed toward him with her ax.
He quickly openned the bag and spilled the marbles on the floor. Anti Bug stepped on them, loosing her balance, and she slipped along the entire roof. Bittle Bee used her top to sting and immobilize her.
Unable to move, Anti Bug continued to slide along the edge of the roof, until she clung on the railing with her own yo-yo.
When Anti Bug was blocked, Mister Bug went to untie Marinette from the deskchair.
"Thank you, Mister Bug!" The girl hugged him.
"No problem! I mean, what are heroes for?" He laughed embarrassed.
Mister Bug and Bittle Bee went to the super villain, who was tied like a sausage.
"I think the Akuma is inside one of her earrings" Bittle Bee said.
"Good thinking" Mister Bug took off Anti Bug's earrings and stepped on them to set free the Akuma and capture it.
"Miraculous Mister Bug!" .
With the Lucky Charm, Chloe detransformed and the yo-yo that was keeping her tied to the railing desappeared, causing her to fall off the roof.
"OH NO!" Mister Bug wanted to save her, but Bittle Bee was faster than him: she jumped off the roof to cath Chloe and used her top to land safely on the sidewalk.
The croud around the hotel cheered for Bittle Bee.
"Are you okay?" The heroine asked to Chloe, that was in her arms.
The girl blushed and nodded to confirm that she was okay.
Mister Bug came down from the hotel roof in the same way, with Marinette in his arms.
"Chloe Bourgeois, these are yours" Mister Bug gave her the ladybug earrings.
"Thank you!" The girl said.
Mister Bug Bittle Bee and Marinette were almost shocked by that.
"Did you just say thank you to me?" He asked.
"These earrings are a gift of my best friend, who I treated so bad for a stupid reason! I wish I haven't done that. . ." Chloe confessed, holding the earrings to her chest.
"Well, there's no way to change what is done. But you can always apologize with this friend of yours to make things better" Mister Bug said, remembering how it went for him and Lady Noir.
After Mister Bug and Bittle Bee left, Chloe said something to Marinette.
"I was wrong. Super heroes are really incredible!" She admitted, smiling at her friend.
Marinette smiled with her.
"They really are" She agreed.
_
_
_
The next day, at school, Chloe apologized with Sabrina by giving her a beautiful gift: a black ring inspired to Lady Noir's Miraculous.
"Chloe, it's so pretty!" Sabrina exclaimed, wearing the gift.
"I know, right? My daddy had it made by the best jeweler of Paris!" Chloe said.
"It costed you a fortune then!" Sabrina worried.
"It was the least I could do to make up for how I treated you" Chloe explained "And it's daddy the one who payed for it anyway" she shrugged.
Sabrina thanked her with an hug.
"Would you like to come to the hotel after school? I want to show you the other jewels!" Chloe chirped.
"Other jewels?" Sabrina asked.
Chloe had the replicas of all the Miraculous they knew about: Red Renard's neckless, Jade Shell's bracelet and Bittle Bee's hair comb.
"Thanks, but I'm busy after school. You'll show me your collection another day" Sabrina declined the invitation because she already had plans for that afternoon.
_
_
_
After changing for his martial arts lesson, Adrien went to sit on the mats of the gym with the others.
"Hello, my students. Before we start this lesson, I'd like to welcome the three members who will join our class from today: Nino Lahiffe, Alya Cesaire and Sabrina Raincomprix" the master said.
Adrien looked at his friends, who were sitting between him and Marinette.
"It's an honor to be here with all of you" Alya said.
"I'll give my best!" Nino swore.
"I've always wanted to join this class!" Sabrina smiled.
Mister Bug's super hero team was complete.