Chapter 13 Little Devils (part 2)

"What's going on!?" Adrien got on the couch when the little devils came out of the bedroom. They devoured the food in the fridge, leaving the scarts on the floor or throwing them at Adrien. One of them threw the box of milk at him, so the boy threw a pillow at the devil and he cloned himself.
"Adrien, whatever you do, don't hit them! They'll multiply!" Nino warned him.
"Too late!" Adrien said.
The devils busted open the door of the appartament and went to have fun somewhere else.
Nino followed them, while Adrien stayed there to transform.
_
_
_
The little devils were causing chaos all around the city.
Some of them entred in the closed public pool; others blocked a van in the middle of the road, to eat the spicy chips of Mr Pepero that it contained.
A group of devils was trying to get their hands on André's ice-cream kiosk. The man was running from those little monsters, but they surrounded him.
When they were about to jump on the kiosk, Lady Noir arrived and swept them off with her staff.
"Thank you, Lady Noir!" André said.
After she helped him get away from the battle, Mister Bug arrived.
"We never had to deal with so many enemies at once!" Lady Noir said, keeping the devils away from them with her staff.
"The Akuma must be in one of their hats. If we find the right one and destroy it, they'll desappear!" Mister Bug explained.
"But how do we find it?" Lady Noir asked.
"I don't know. . ." In that moment the only thing that could help them was the Lucky Charm. Mister Bug used his special power and recived a teapot.
"How is this supposed to help us?" Lady Noir questioned.
Mister Bug had already seen that teapot.
"That's it!" He exclaimed when he remembered where he saw it.
Mister Bug told his partner that he had to go somewhere, and asked her to keep fighting until his return.
Lady Noir didn't know why he had to leave, but she trusted him, so she did what he asked.
Mister Bug hid to detransform and the Lucky Charm desappeared.
"I saw that teapot at Master Fu's center. It's a clue!" Adrien said to Tikki, and gave her a cookie.
_
_
_
Adrien oppened the door of the center.
"Master Fu! Do you know what's happening right now!?" .
"Yes. I'm glad that kids are not interested in ancient chinese medicine!" Master Fu said.
"The Lucky Charm suggested me to come here. Lady Noir and I need help!" Adrien emphasized.
"You mean. . .?" Master Fu couldn't belive what Adrien was asking him.
"We need a new hero" the boy decleared.
Master Fu inserted the secret code of the record player, then he brought the Miracle box to Adrien and openned it.
"Adrien Dupain, I'm trusting you with the secrets of the Miracle Box. Choose carefully your ally and the power you want to give them" Master Fu said as he openned the box, which had many small drawers and each one contained a different Miraculous.
Adrien counted fiftheen jewels, excluding his earrings, Lady Noir's ring and the missing Miraculous of the butterfly and the peacock.
Among all the Miraculous, Adrien choosed the fox' neckless.
"I know the perfect guy for this job!" He affirmed.
Master Fu looked worried, so Adrien reassured him.
"After we've won this battle, I'll bring back the Miraculous" he swore.
_
_
_
Nino was trying to keep some devils away from a toy shop, using his tennis racket to scare them.
"Come on! Give me and excuse to do it!" Nino yelled at the the devils.
Mister Bug arrived and wrapped all those devils with his yo-yo, then he threw them away.
"Thank you, Mister Bug! You won't belive what happened: my little brother was akumatized!" Nino said.
"Don't tell me" Mister Bug faked his surprise "Lady Bug and I are having some problems at fighting those little mosters. Since it's your brother that was akumatized, do you want to help us?" He asked to the boy.
"You want my help?" Nino questioned incredulous.
Mister Bug showed him a little box that contained the Miraculous.
"Nino Lahiffe, this is the fox Miraculous, which grants the power of illusion to its holder. You'll use it tonight to save your brother. Once the job is done, you'll give it back to me" .
Nino accepted the Miraculous.
"I'll do everything I can to help Chris!" He openned the little box and a tiny creature similar to a fox appeared.
"Hi! I'm Trixx!" The Kwami introduced himself to Nino.
"Wait, this little fellow will help me transform? I thought you guys used the Sun to power up, or something like that!" Nino said.
Trixx looked at Mister Bug, but he couldn't act like he was smarter than Nino; the first time he saw Tikki, he belived that she was a giant bug-mouse.
"All you need to do is say 'Trixx, let's pounce' and I'll do the rest!" Trixx explained while Nino was wearing the neckless.
"Trixx, let's pounce!" The boy said and Trixx flew inside the pendant.
Nino's hair became burgundy red and white; fox ears appeared on his head and his clothes changed into a white and orange costume. He even got a cape that was similar to a fox tail.
"Wow! If only I could film myself now. . ." Nino said, looking at his reflection on the shop window.
_
_
_
The two heroes found Lady Noir in the park: she was busy trying to get some devils off the carousel.
"Sorry for keeping you waiting, Lady Noir. But I brought some company!" Mister Bug said to his partner.
"Hello!" Nino politely saluted her.
"Who are you?" Lady Noir asked to the new hero.
"I am-! Huh. . . Red Renard!" Nino said the first name that came to his mind.
"Isn't it cool, Lady Noir? We have a new buddy in our team!" Mister Bug smiled, but then he saw the scary expression on Lady Noir's face "Uhm, I think it's time to put those little mosters to sleep. . . Lucky Charm!" Mister Bug used his power again, this time reciving a unicycle. His lucky vision helped him come up with a plan.
"Red Renard, can you use your power to gather all the devils in the same place?" Mister Bug asked.
"Sure I can! I mean, I hope so!" Renard said.
"What place do you have in mind?" Lady Noir asked to Mister Bug.
"The stadium!" He told Lady Noir to follow him: they had to block all the exits except for one.
Red Renard remained in the park, where all the little devils were playing.
Mister Bug and Lady Noir went to the stadium. After they closed almost all the exits, they set up a mechanism above the last one, using the motocycle, a banner and a trash can.
When Lady Noir and Mister Bug were ready, they called Red Renard.
"We're done here. It's your turn, Renard" Mister Bug informed him.
"Leave it to me! I'll make sure those little mosters ran to you like chickens" Red Renard played a joyful melody with his flute and created the illusion of himself with a giant tennis racket.
"Who wants to be spanked!?" The illusion of Red Renard moved the racket in a threatening way.
The little devils ran away from the park and Renard chased them up to the stadium, where Mister Bug and Lady Noir were waiting for them.
"That is not what I had in mind, but. . ." Mister Bug said when he saw the illusion with the racket.