Chapter 16 Bubble Girl (part 3)

Bubble Girl swinged her staff and trapped Nathalie inside a bubble.
"Where's the birthday girl?" The super villain asked with a creepy smile after she busted open the doors of the salon.
"Alya!?" Marinette recognized her friend.
"Marinette, I'm going to give you the birthday party that you wanted!" Bubble Girl trapped in her bubbles some of the party guests, including the bodyguard.
"No!" Marinette looked at her friends that were flying below the ceiling.
Luka and Kagami interposed themselves between Marinette and the super villain.
"Stay away from Marinette!" Luka ordered to Bubble Girl.
"We won't let you get close to our friend!" Kagami added, holding the spoon for punch like a sword.
Nino grabbed Marinette's hand and ran to the back door of the salon, while Luka and Kagami tried to fight Bubble Girl.
The super villain captured both of them with her bubbles and went after the party girl.
"Nino, we have to go back and help them!" Marinette said while they were running in the backyard.
"I can't risk your safety! Adrien would never forgive me if something happens to you" Nino replied.
"What?" Marinette didn't understand what he said.
They found the exit of the backyard, but Bubble Girl reached them before they could escape.
Nino was captured in a bubble and he flew over the house.
"Nino!" Marinette screamed.
"Bon voiaje!" Bubble Girl waved at him.
Marinette ran away again and returned inside the house.
She was thinking of hiding in her room when someone grabbed her and brought her inside Gabriel's studio.
"Chloe? Sabrina? You're still here?" Marinette was surprised.
"We thought this was the last place where she would have looked for us" Sabrina explained.
"But Alya is after me! If she finds out that you are protecting me, she'll bubble you like she did with the others" Marinette warned them.
"She can do whatever she wants with her bubbles! I won't let her put her hands on you!" Chloe hugged her.
In that moment, Bubble Girl openned the door of the studio, yelling Marinette's name.
The three girls tried to sneak away while she was sifting the opposite side of the room.
When they were almost at the door, they accidentally hitted a statue. They hold it to not make it fall, but Bubble Girl heard it moving.
"Do you think she knows we're here?" Sabrina whispered to the others.
"Oh, I do!" Bubble Girl said, standing in front of them.
She bubbled Sabrina and told Chloe to move if she didn't want to be bubbled as well.
"I'm not afraid of you!" Chloe affirmed, opening her arms to shield Marinette.
"There's nothing to be afraid of. I just want to give Marinette the birthday party she deserves!" Bubble Girl smiled.
"You think seeing her friends trapped inside bubbles is what she deserves?" Chloe questioned.
"I. . ." The super villain doubted her plan for a moment.
Chloe pushed Marinette toward the door, allowing her to get out of the studio.
"Come back!" Bubble Girl yelled.
When Chloe tried to grab her staff, they had a fight.
But Bubble Girl was stronger, and she bubbled Chloe.
_
_
_
Adrien was running to get to the Agreste's house.
"I really hope Marinette likes the gift I made for her!" He said.
"I'm sure she's going to love it" Tikki replied.
Adrien stopped when he saw something absurd: Nino was inside a bubble that was flying in the sky.
"I definitely missed something. . ." Adrien was sure that something bad happened during the party "Tikki, spots on!" .
_
_
_
Marinette locked herself inside her room. She was about to transform when Mister Bug entered from the window.
"Hey! I saw a boy flying above your house. What happened?" The hero asked to Marinette.
"My best friend was akumatized! She trapped all my party guests inside her bubbles" the girl explained.
"There's a party?" Mister Bug pretended he didn't know that.
"It's. . .my birthday" Marinette timidly answered.
"Well, happy birthday then! Stay here. I'll take care of this problematic guest" Mister Bug said before leaving her room.
Marinette could finally transform.
_
_
_
Mister Bug confronted the super villain. She swinged her staff and made some red bubbles appear.
Mister Bug didn't know what they could do, then a bubble touched the floor and exploted.
"You'll love my popping bubbles!" Bubble Girl swinged her staff again and the wind blow made the bubbles fly toward Mister Bug.
Lady Noir jumped in front of him and used her staff to block the explosive bubbles.
"Good evening, Mister B" Lady Noir saluted him.
"Lady Noir! You're the guest that's always fashionably late!" Mister Bug smiled.
While Lady Noir was keeping the bubbles away from him, Mister Bug used his special power.
"Lucky Charm!" He recived a big battery operated fan.
"Lady Noir, when I turn on the fan you have to step aside, okay?" Mister Bug told her.
"Got it!" Lady Noir nodded.
Mister Bug turned on the fan and his partner moved.
The wind produced by the fan blew the red bubbles toward Bubble Girl.
The super villain couldn't blow them away and the bubbles exploted all around her.
Bubble Girl lost grip of her staff and Lady Noir used hers to collect it.
With her Cataclysm, the heroine destroyed the object and freed the Akuma, so that Mister Bug could captured it.
"Miraculous Mister Bug!" The Lucky Charm brought all the party guests back on the ground.
Nino returned to the Agreste's house and Alya was detransformed.
"What's going on?" Alya didn't remember what happened after she was akumatized.
Mister Bug and Lady Noir quickly desappeared.
Nathalie told everyone that the party was over and they had to leave. She was upset because Gabriel's plan didn't work, and he ruined Marinette's birthday for nothing.
Nathalie and the body guard lead the guests out of the house, but Alya had to apologize with her friend first.
"Marinette, I'm so sorry for ruining your party!" .
"You didn't! It was Hawk Moth" Marinette reassured her.
"I'm supposed to help you with your emotions, but I lost control because of my anger. . ." Alya was really ashamed.
"I know how that's like" Marinette said and hugged her "You're my best friend, Alya. You don't have to be perfect for me. Your emotions are important, both the positive and the negative ones!" .
A tear fell from Alya's cheek. She hugged back her friend and after she left, Marinette sat on the stairs of the entrance.
Adrien arrived at the Agreste's house when everybody else was already gone.
"Marinette?" Adrien called her.
"Adrien! You made it!. . . A bit late. . ." Marinette was happy to see him even if he missed the party.
"I'm sorry for not being here sooner" Adrien apologized with her.
"It's okay! Nino told me you had to help your parents" she said.
"That's what he-? I mean- I'm glad he told you that!" Adrien sat next to her and they had a talk.
"This wasn't the best birthday party ever, but I liked it!" Marinette was smiling.
"Really? Why?" Adrien asked.
"Because, thanks to this Akuma, I had the proof that a lot of people care for me. That was the best birthday gift I could ever recive!" Marinette expressed.
"Then I brought this for nothing. . ." Adrien timidly gave her his gift.
Marinette unwrapped it. Her eyes shined of pure happiness when she saw her beautiful portrait that Adrien made.
"It's beautiful! Adrien, you're so talented!" Marinette hugged her portrait first and then she hugged the boy, to thank him.
That was the perfect time to ask her to dance. Adrien stood up and openned his hand to Marinette.
"Would you like to dance with me?" He asked, blushing a little.
Marinette took his hand and they
walked together to the salon.
Adrien used his phone to play  some music and they started to dance, holding each other very close.
Adrien had a rush of bravery and he hugged Marinette; she hugged him back and they kept dancing.
That was the perfect clousure for that weird birthday party.
At least Marinette got her dance with Mister Bug.