Chapter 2 Bad Weather Girl (part 2)

Marinette and Adrien went for the ice cream.
Adrien walked slower than her.
"If you want to say her name, try with some exercises" Tikki suggested to him from inside his bag.
"Good idea!" Adrien softly repeated Marinette's name many times.
That made her wonder what he was whispering about.
"Your friend sure is a weird one" Plagg commented from under Marinette's hat.
"I don't think he's weird. Perhaps he doesn't say my name on purpose. . ." Marinette belived that Adrien didn't want to say her name because he was mad at her.
That thought only made her feel worst.
When they arrived in front of the kiosk, the nice ice cream man introduced himself to them.
"Bonjour, mes amies! I'm André Glacé and this is my ice cream kiosk!" He seemed like someone who really loved his job.
"Hello, sir!" Adrien greeted him with the same enthusiasm, to show Marinette that he wasn't afraid of being around her.
"May I have two ice creams, please? One for me and one for my friend, Marianne" Adrien realized too late what he had said.
"Marianne?" Marinette repeated with an hurted expression.
"No! I meant Marisol!" Adrien said it wrong again.
He didn't have the chance to try again, because a strange girl appeared out of nowhere.
She had blue skin, purple curly hair that was shaped like a cloud, and she was wearing a dress whose skirt looked like an open umbrella.
She immediately started talking to Adrien and Marinette.
"Sorry for interruping your date, but I think ice cream isn't the best pick. . . When there's a storm outside!" The girl lifted to the sky the cardstock with the drawing of a tunderstorm.
"Oh, actually-! This is not a date" Adrien wanted clarify.
"Adrien, look out!" Marinette pushed Adrien away from the kiosk, just a second before this was destroyed by a tunder.
The super villain laughed and introduced herself to the shocked teens.
"I'm Bad Weather Girl! The only one who can control the forces of nature! And I'll show my superiority to everyone! Starting with those who rejected me!" She pointed her finger at the studio tower.
Then Bad Weather Girl used the cardstock of the wind to fly away.
When she left, Marinette helped Adrien to stand up.
"I'm sorry for pushing you" Marinette apologized.
"Don't be sorry. You saved me, Mari. . . Marin-!" Adrien tried one more time.
But there was no time for thinking about her name.
Both Adrien and Marinette needed to transform and stop Bad Weather Girl.
"I'll go check out if André is fine!" Marinette said.
"Right. I'll go find Nino and Chris!" Adrien replied.
They needed an excuse to leave the other and find a place where to trasform.
Adrien transformed inside of a public bathroom and Marinette behind the tent of the face paintings.
Lady Noir tracked the super villain, who was getting closer to the studio.
Bad Weather Girl noticed that she was being followed by her, so she gave her a taste of her powers.
"The winter has come sooner this year! Take this!" She took the cardstock of the icestorm and tried to freeze Lady Noir.
The super hero used her stick to block her icy blasts.
"You seem a little stressed out. Why don't you chill for a minute and let me do my job?" Lady Noir joked.
"Oh! You annoying cat!" Bad Weather Girl swiched cardstocks: she used the one with the windstorm to sweep her away.
Initially Lady Noir was able to resist her second attack, by using her stick to hold on the ground.
But the wind became stronger.
It was too much for her.
Lady Noir was eventually blown away.
Mister Bug saved her with his yo-yo, while he was holding on a street lamp.
"Hold on!" He screamed to make sure Lady Noir could hear him over the wind noise.
When the storm blew over, Mister Bug slid down the street lamp, like a fireman.
And Lady Noir gracefuly landed beside him.
"Wow! Who left the fan on? Are you okay, Lady Noir?" Mister Bug asked to his partner.
"Never better, Mister B!" Lady Noir rolled herself around the wire of his yo-yo and rested on him.
Mister Bug made a bothered expression and asked her to stand up.
After she gave him back his yo-yo, Lady Noir explained how Bad Weather Girl's powers worked.
"She can control the weather with those cardstocks she keeps with her. The Akuma must be in one of them".
"Maybe it's inside the one with sunny sky. It's the only one that is harmless" Mister Bug guessed.
"Good thinking!" Lady Noir smiled.
The two super heroes saw grey clouds forming above the studio tower.
"She's getting closer to the studio!" Lady Noir shouted.
"But before entering in the storm eye. . ." Mister Bug took his yo-yo "Lucky Charm!" He exclaimed.
The Lucky Charm fell in his arms.
"A towel?" Mister Bug was very surprised "What am I supposed to do with this? Use it like a whip?!" .
"Now that I think about it, we should go to the beach one day!" Lady Noir suggested.
"Only if Bad Weather Girl doesn't turn the planet in a glacier" Mister Bug replied.
He tied the Lucky Charm around his arm and they reached the studio as soon as possibile.
Bad Weather Girl used the tunderstorm cardstock to destroy all the antennas.
This way she stopped the transmission of the contest that she had lost.
"I'm the only star who can shine brighter than the sun!" She laughed.
Mister Bug and Lady Noir used the stairs to get to the uppermost part of the studio tower.
"You again?!" Bad Weather Girl exclaimed when she saw Lady Noir "I thought I sent you far away from me!".
"Oh please! My hairdryer is way stronger than the spring breeze you made" Lady Noir said with a flip of her braid.
Mister Bug laughed a little.