Chapter 6

Jisung was a bit scared of following Minho where he intended to go, it was getting dark and they were pretty much in the woods which probably wasn't the safest place they could be, especially at night. He had recently studied about werewolves and the though of creatures like them being around was making the boy extra anxious.

As they were walking he was basically quiet and too lost in his own thoughs acting rather inattentive. Minho couldn't do anything else but notice that the boy wasn't feeling his best being there, so Minho wanted to do something to make him feel more comfortable, so...

He held his hand

Jisung flinched by the sudden act, and there they come again, those fast heartbeats, the heat in his cheeks and the butterflies in his stomach. After an amount of time walking while holding hands, they finally reached their destination, the place Minho was telling him about.

"Close your eyes Jisungie"

Jisung hesitated at first but to be honest he trusted the older, he was the one who saved him from the dumbasses that cursed him anyways so he just closed his eyes without asking any questions. Minho never stopped holding his hand though, making him feel much safer since he was feeling him by his side, his embrace, he loved that.

The first thing he heard was Minho doing a spell, he couldn't really catch what he was saying as he was speaking too quietly so he had no idea what the other was about to do. After a few second Minho was done with doing whatever he was planning.

"Open your eyes" Minho said softy leaving Jisung hand and the younger was opening his eyes.

When Jisung did as he was told, his expression changed rapidly, he was speechless, he wasn't sure if he had ever seen something more beautiful in his life. The place was currently full of tiny lights that reminded him of fireflies floating all over. Like a fairytale. They were too many and they had such a warm light that had lightened the dark place.

Jisung was scared earlier indeed, but the view he had setted his eyes on made him totally forget about it, about his fear of coming all this way, that deep insids the forest, about the people who hated him and the toxic reality he wanted to escape from. He forgot everything. Letting himself relax at the view of this magical scenery.

He was really captivated from it that he couldn't stop walking between those little fireflies thingys and trying to touch them like a little child. Minho enjoyed it as well, he enjoyed seeing the younger so happy. The fact that little things like this could make Jisung that delighted and carefree made him long for doing this more often. As many times as Jisung wanted, in return he would derive pleasure of putting a smile on the blondes face

Some time passed like that, Jisung admiring his little gift and Minho admiring him, everyone got what they wanted huh?

"Thank you!" Jisung said with happy eyes. His smile was so big that had almost reached his ears

"It's not a big deal Jisungie" The older grinned. And right after, he looked at the sky seeing how dark it already was and how quickly the time had past reminding him that they should make their way back to the castle soon.

"We have to go"

"Yeah okay let's go" Jisung said but continued staring at the view Minho created for him not wanting to leave anytime soon,

'What an advantage to be a wizard huh?'

Minho guessed that Jisung wasn't going to leave anytime soon by himself from there, so, he grabbed his hand and started to walking away from there. The action, this time, made Jisung wear a pair of sad eyes that were only getting more upset as they were walking away from the fireflies. Faintly taking some peaks from time to time. Minho had to admit it, the younger was adorable, he was like a little child pouting slightly holding his hand tightly.

"Don't have that look on your face and don't worry kid we'll come here again, and when this will happen, I'll make even more lights, okay?"

"You promise?" Jisung said having a little with puppy eyes and a pout.

"Yes hannie I promise"

"Pinky promise?"

Jisung said and they locked up their pinkies. The younger smiled brightly at the other boy when they did, making Minho a little shy.

The two boys continued walking to their way back at Hogwarts.

Promises...