Chapter 18

Minho just nodded before walking closer to the blonde who had turned into a deep side of red. The older standed next to him facing at the same direction Jisung did. He methodically placed his right hand on Jisungs waist holding him close to his body. His left one got situated on the top of Jisungs hand which was holding the wand. The Slytherin boy started guiding him, doing circled movements with the wand holding Jisungs hand. Not saying anything though.

Jisungs cheeks were burning. He was now worrying about whether or not the older could hear his heartbeat. He cursed the moment Felix spoke up...but, to be one hundred percent honest with himself he knew he'll regret it the moment the older will leave his touch.

"Ayo ayo get a room sweethearts" Hyunjin spoke up. Jisung gave him a death glance that made the Hufflepuff boy shut up.

"Hyung I'm bored and my hand hurts WE ARE DOING CIRCLES FOR LIKE FIFTEEN MINUTES what are we doing next?" Seungmin sighed

"OH RIGHT! Umm now it's the difficult part. Say the incantation, Expecto Patronum. the Patronus would come from the tip of the wand and could be directed towards a target by pointing one's wand at said target." Chan explained

"And where the heck can I find a target?" Seungmin started looking around... "Hey Hwang..."

"NO YOU WANNA USE ME FOR YOUR TRICKS, I DONT WANT TO. Unless you..." Hyunjin shouted obviously kidding

"YA STOP THIS NONSENSE OF YOUR WATTPAD LOVE LIFE. Can't you just focus on one thing without giving your FULL attention to one another?!" Jeongin interrupted

"It's not that big deal see..." Seungmin hold him wand up and started getting ready to cast the spell. "Expecto Patronum!". Immediately after finishing his words a thin wisp of silver' that hovers 'like mist appeared from his wand. It was a...puppy looking Patronus. It was the first time Jisung had seen a Partonus and he liked he way it looked so much.

"Aww my puppies Patronus is a puppy! Isn't that adorable?!" Hyunjin got closer to Seungmin and hugged him. Seungmin not pushing him away but not reacting much. Except the fact that he got flustered from this movement of the Hufflepuff boy.

"Nice Seungmin. It took you surprisingly only one try that's really impressive!" Chan congratulated the younger boy

"Soo we have a puppy, Chans is a wolf, Minhos is a cat, Changbins is a pig and mine is a fox. That's going well..." Jeongin stated

"A whole freakin zoo" Changbin joked

The three boys which had been the only one's left who couldn't cast the spell, after watching his friend succeeding in such a short period of time make them completely focus on their goal. They tried numerous times...but nobody got it right. The rest of the boys were just comforting them. They almost gave up. But finally one of them got it right. The same got dust got out of the boys wand, the others were trying to figure out what his perspective animal was.

"BABBYYYY YOU DID IT!" Changbin said and excitingly hugged Felix. Felix was shouting out of happiness too, he placed his legs around the olders waist, who obviously could lift him up, and gave him a soft peck on the lips, making the Slytherin boy curl a cute smile. The scene was too sweet to watch that Jeongin made a disgusted dramatic face.

Hyunjin and Jisung were left. Not long after Hyunjin got it right too. They all congratulated and hugged him, well Seungmin held his hand but he made sure nobody would see. Nobody except Jisung who knew Seungmin since they were first years. A llama, it looked cute and fluffy tho. You were almost forgetting it's not real.

Only Jisung was currently left. He felt kind of bad, he was the only one who couldn't do cast the spell successfully...
'Might it is because I'm a muggle?' Jisung though to himself.

"I-i can't do that....let's go back it's getting really dark..."

"That's what you care about? Lumos!" Jeongin said, the tip of his wand was now lightning the dark place. Felix and Seungmin did the same after him.

"Jisungie..." Jisung faced Minho was by then had gotten closer to him

"Look at me..." He lifted with his finger the youngers jaw slightly in order to look at him. "Why are you like this my squirrel? It's okay to be disappointed but never underestimate your abilities. It's okay...I'm sure you can do it. I always were. You can do so much. And if you think about it you're literally gifted. You're a muggle-born. You got magic all by yourself, not because you got it from your parents...but because you are special. Because you had something other muggles didn't. So please don't give up because you faced a difficulty. Never do that! Have faith on yourself and your powers. Remember that. Okay?" Minho brushed Jisungs cheek with his thumb while looking at him. The intense eye contact was making the younger nervous. 'Why is he being so nice to me?'

"Expecto Patronum..."

"A squirrel like my squirrel..."