Chapter 15

It was the middle of the night when Jisung woke up from his sleep. The room was silent. He could only hear some bird sounds out of the window but they sounded far away, probably night owls. All the boys in the room were asleep.

Changbin and Felix were sleeping together. Felix on the top of Changbin hugging his stomach and burying his head on the olders chest, Changbin at the same time had his arm around the younger embracing him. Chan was sleeping with Jeongin at his bed and Seungmin shared a bed with Jisung. Seungmin was too cute when he was sleeping, he was so peaceful and his hair were falling adorably on his forehead.

That was leaving Minho with Hyunjin. Jisung opened his eyes looking around still half asleep. To His surprise his eyes couldn't spot Minho anywhere in the room.

'Where he would have gone it's literally 5am?'. He thought of waking up one of his hyungs to go look for the brunette but it would be unfair to wake them up. They were all sleeping so good. And that's pretty much how he decided to leave the room alone.

The house wasn't too big, making his job easier. 'Maybe he's on the bathroom...' He went to take a look but there was no sigh of Minho. He looked around like this for a few minutes more, to the kitchen, to the leaving room...

As the minutes were passing he was getting more worried.
'He left? Why would he? And why in the middle of the night?'. Many thoughts were running through his head so he decided to go to the garden to clear his mind. While going outside his eye catched a figure laying on the grass. Jisung got his wand out silently in case he needed to defend himself and he got closer. Getting closer he realized it was...Minho.

"MINHO YOU GOT ME WORRIED AS HELL, WHY DID YOU LEFT SO QUIETLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, I WAS LOOKING THROUGH THE WHOLE HOUSE TO FIND YOU AND YOU'RE HERE?!" Jisung said going down on his knees to give a soft punch to Minho

"You are getting worried way too easily squirrel" Minho sat up to reach Jisungs height and smiled at the younger. He ran his hand through the blondes hair. The action made him flustered and his cheecks reddened.

"And you're also getting flustered way too easily, it's cute" Minho teased the younger

"Shut up..." Jisung replied slightly enjoying the soft touch "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Just thinking..." Minho got his hand off Jisung

"Is this thing you're thinking about the reason why you are like this all day?" Jisung looked at the floor, kind of feeling bad whether Minho was feeling uncomfortable with him asking such personal questions. "I'm sorry if you can't answer that or I made you feel uneasy"

Minho grapped Jisung wrist making both lay down to their sides, looking at each other. The younger couldn’t help but flinch to the feeling of the slightly wet grass. Minho raised his hand which went up and caressed the youngers cheek gently while looking at his beautiful eyes.

Minho cracked a smile and glanced at the younger
"As I said, you're worrying too much..." He stopped for a bit, took a deep breath and continued "Plus I don't mind telling you this..."
Jisungs eyes looked back at the older.

"It's a parent thing. And ugh I don't know how to say this...
Do you know death eaters?" Minho layed to his back facing the sky instead of Jisung

"If you mean if I know any of them personally no I didn't had the pleasure to meet then yet haha" Jisung joked but Minho stayed all serious "I mean yes I know what they are...but what does that has to do with your family? Are they-"

Minho letted out a laugh
"Hm. What if this had something to do with my family? Would you be afraid of me? Would you distance yourself from me?" Minho now was all serious, no sigh of joking

"I-" Jisungs face darkened. "I couldn't do that you know..."

"You promise me? I don't want anything to change cause of the thing I'm about to tell you..." Minho turned again to face Jisung for once more.

How could he distance himself from the older...day by day he felt that he was fond of him. He looked flawless even in the dark, his sharp eyes were shining... "yes...I promise you..." He confidently implied. Another promise...