Chapter 59

"JISUNG! MINHO!" A voice shouted out loud, filling the quiet room with noise

'Chan!' Jisung thought, looking down to eye contact the older boy in his arms.

Probably the boys calling got worried, shouting their names once more. This time, even louder...

"SUNGIEEE! MINHO-HYUNGG!" Presently, Hyung was the one speaking

"OVER HERE!" Jisung responded to the other's desperate callings

The next thing they saw was Hyunjin, Chan running up to them with Yeji, Mina and Rosè following behind.

"MINHO!" The oldest out of all rushed into the Slytherin looking at him with a worried expression drawn all over his face "WHAT HAPPENED? ARE U OKAY? DID HE HURTED YOU TWO?!"

The young boy shaked his head reassuring his concerned friend. After a few seconds he came into realization and felt the need to ask "Who do you meant with the 'he'?" He sniffled

"We saw Kento." His sister expressed, stepping closer

Minho's eyes widened "HE DIDN'T SAW YOU RIGHT?!"

"No relax he didn't." She smiled calmly

'Minho can't do this. He obviously can't. He's going to get himself killed if he continues.' Jisung was right. His boyfriend's both physical and emotional condition weren't ideal to contribute in a fight. More definitely, fight and possibly kill his own parents and brother.

"I think you should back up" The Ravenclaw faced his boyfriend

"What do you mean?" He asked. Knowing exactly what the younger meant, but he just couldn't do that. Leave his friends and boyfriend fight on their own? Not knowing whether they're going to come back safe and sound? NOT HAPPENING!

"He's right. You've pressured yourself into this situation enough already. It's time to back up. It's harming you don't you get it?!" Mina agreed with Jisung

"We're so close. I'm not leaving till Death Eaters leave this place at once!"

-

And that's how it went...

The boys and girls joined the professors who were waiting outside the hall holding their wands on their hands, really for any attack against them. As soon as Minho and Jisung joined them, they told them about the Great Hall and that they're all gathered in there. Afraid it was most likely a way to get them down, by trapping them inside the Great Hall. But on the other hand, they had no other choice. It's was either this...or hiding in the room of requirement...forever...?

While everyone was making those thoughts they heard footsteps coming close to the group.

"BEHIND US!" Professor McGonagall demanded and the students just obeyed silently.

The footsteps were loud, there were many people coming for them... Dark thoughts going through their minds, their hearts were beating quickly, making them feel a little lightheaded. And it didn't took long for the steps to start sounding closer and closer until

"IT'S US!!!" A voice spoke up

"PUPPY?!" Hyunjin letted out sighing in relief after he identified the person talking, even they were pretty far away from them. He could recognize the voice of his favourite person anywhere...

What they saw that exact moment left them speechless...all wizards and witches that were in the room of requirement were currently standing infront of them. Smiling fondly...
This action of theirs left most of the professors teary eyed. They letted this sense of happiness and support fulfill them to the core. A great example of the phase "If we go down...we Go down together." They were all together on this. This was the very first time Jisung felt like he belonged. On a family...on a team other than his friend group...
His whole life he was treated like an outcast, at the muggle school he was attending before and then Hogwarts, bullied for being a muggle-born, bullied for being quiet...
But then...he met Seungmin and Jeongin and his sunshine, Felix...
And because of them he got to meet some other amazing people, Chan and Changbin and Hyunjin and obviously...Minho, his soulmate.