Bobby takes a stand for Neil

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

After a 3 hours

Bobby: Mini, aisi baatein kyu kar rahi hai tu?? 

Mini (lost): Aur nahi to kya karu Bobby?? Agar Neil ko kuch...

Preet: Neil ko kuch nahi hoga Mini..

Mini (emotionless): Aur hona bhi nahi chahiye.. Aur agar kuch hua to.. (looked up at her for the first time since they came into the hospital)

Her voice was devoid of any emotions, but her red, puffy eyes shouted volumes. But from her childhood, no one ever learnt to read her eyes, everyone was decieved by her smile, and chirpy voice. And who did read her eyes, was lying unconscious inside the hospital ward. Meera side hugged Mini, and calmed her down, and so did Bobby. Biji and Naeem Bi came with Arya, who ran to Mini, and Mini picked her up. 

Arya: Veerbalika, Neil ko hosh aaya??

Mini: Jaldi aa jayega Chutankii..

Arya: Neil thik to ho jayega na Veerbalika..

Mini hugged her close to her heart. 

Mini: Usko to thik hona padega Chutanki.. Mere liye na sahi kam se kam tumhare liye.. 

Arya hugged her and cried. Mini was calming her down. Meera seemed lost in her thoughts, standing outside the ward door. Her eyes teared up as she remembered all the times spent with Neil, from their silly banters at college, to the most heated arguments they had. The times he was there for her whenever she needed a friend by her side, the times she felt helpless and vulnerable, but he supported her in every way possible. Their last fight at college, regarding Isha, and when she met him again, until him teasing her at the same time, the previous morning. She weeped, then realised Mini was holding her. She hugged her and cried her heart out. 

Biji: Mini.. Kal raat ko bhi Arya ne thik se khana nahi khaya, usko kuch khila de..

Mini: Chutanki... Khaya kyu nahi?? Yaha mai aur Meera didi aur sab hai na Neil ke paas, hmm??

Arya nodded, and Mini took her and Meera to make them eat something. She made them sit on the bench, and brought something to eat. She fed Arya but Meera was still hesitant. She made her eat forcefully, and Meera fed her too. They didn't move from there, they sat there itself, with no one around, with tears in their eyes which threatened to fall anytime. Meera was hell tired, she didn't sleep a blink. Just then, the doctor came to them.

Doc: Patient ko hosh aa raha hai.. Please aayiye aap sab..

The three of them went inside the ward, and Meera stood on one side of Neil, while Mini and Arya on the other. Neil slowly opened his eyes, and his vision cleared. The doctor asked how he was feeling and he replied with low voice. He looked at Mini, who had her heart in her mouth, he looked at her for a few seconds, and then his eyes moved around the room. He stopped at Meera.

Neil: Aap sab ko kahi dekha sa lag raha hai.. (looked at meera for some time) Meera?? Tu?? College ke baad se kabhi mili hi nahi yaar tu to!!

Meera was beyond shocked. Mini staggered on her feet. She somehow got a hold on herself, and spoke

Mini: Neil.. Kaisa lag raha hai?? Are you fine??

Neil looked at her for a few seconds..

Neil: Ji aap kon?? Sorry.. Pehchana nahi!!

The ground beneath Mini's feet slipped away. She stepped back, until she hit the table behind, and was about to faint..

Meera: Minii!!!

She was breathing heavily, until she felt warmth. 

Mini: Meera... Shhh...

Meera realised that it was a nightmare. She hugged Mini more tightly. Mini was shocked.

Mini: Tu thik hai na Meera?? Aise kyu chillayi??

She broke the hug, and wiped her tears.

Meera: Mai.. thik.. hu.. Bas ek.. nightmare tha..

Mini: Neil ko leke??

She nodded. Then, the doctor came and told the exact same thing, and Meera sat rooted to her place. She mustered up all the courage she had, and go tup, and followed Mini and Arya into the ward. She silently prayed that all this was just a nightmare and nothing else. Neil slowly opened his eyes, Meera shut her eyes, and clenched her fists, to calm herself down. The doctor asked the same question and he replied. She opened her eyes, to see him looking at Mini.. Mini had her heart in her mouth. Her heart skipped a beat, when he gave her a small smile. That's when she sighed in relief. 

Mini: Neil.. Kaisa lag raha hai?? Thik ho??

He just stared at her for a while, and then looked at Arya. He held his head and winced in pain. The doctor asked everyone to go out, as he's taking strain. Meera ran out of the hospital, and stood in a secluded corner, crying her heart out. Bobby came searching for her.

Bobby: Meera..

He hugged her and calmed her down. 

Bobby: Meera, chal andar, Mini kabse dhund rahi hai.

She nodded, and they went inside. Mini saw her and hugged her. 

Mini: Kaha chali gayi thi tu??

Meera: Yahi thi Mini, aur kaha jaati?? Ek kaam kar, kuch der baad phir se jaake mil liyo usse.. Doctor ne kaha tha na kuch time me mil sakte hai.. Aur Bobby ko bhi le jaa..

Mini: Kal mujhe kya bol rahi thi tu?? Aur aaj khud hi??

Meera (voice breaking): Vo.. uss.. nightmare ke baad.. 

Mini: It's okay.. Calm down

They went and sat again, and after a while, Mini went inside Neil's ward again, and saw him sleeping. Meanwhile outside. 

Biji: Mini se baat hui??

Dadu nodded in no

Preet: Vo baat karne ko taiyar nahi hai.. Aaj subah to.. Ha maanti hu ki Neil pe trust karna chahiye tha, par.. hum sab Arya ke tension me the na.. Inn sab me...

(from behind raging voice): Ye tu kya bol rahi hai Preet??

Preet: Bobby Veer ji??

Bobby: Haa thik hai aap sabhi ko Arya ki chinta thi.. Par Mini ko nahi thi kya?? Sabse zyada Mini ko tha.. Uski jaan nikal gayi hogi Arya ko vaha na dekhke.. Aur Neil Bhai?? Vo to jaan chidakta hai Arya pe.. Aap sab jaante hi honge, ki Mini se pehle Neil Arya se mila tha.. Aur aap sab Neil ko to jaante hi hai na?? Phir bhi??

Dadu: Dekho beta.. Ye sab na humne Mini ke saath bhi hote hue dekha hai!! Hanuman bhi Babita se pehle Mini se mila tha.. Par kabhi vo khush reh paayi thi?? Ha, hanuman bhi karta tha pyar Mini se, par kabhi unn teeno ka parivaar ban paaya??

Naeem Bi: Hanuman bhi jaan chidakta tha Mini pe.. Par hamesha Hanuman aur Babita ke beech Mini teesri hi banke reh jaati!! Aur ye sab bhi shadi ke baad hi hua tha!! Kadva lage to bhi sach hi hai!! 

Bobby: Isse aap kya kehna chahte hai Dadu?? Naeem Bi?? Arya teesri banke reh rahi hai?? Ye aap sab kya bol rahe hai?? Neil ka comparision aap.....

Meera interrupted. 

Meera: Bobby!! Mini!!

He turned back to see a tear stricken Mini standing there.

TBC 🥰

Precap: 
"Mini"
"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna"
"Matlab?? Neil...??" 
"Mini!! Ruk!! Please ruk jaa!!"

What do you think will be Mini's reaction now??
What awaits them next??
Guess karke batao..

And guys thank you so much for 10k reads on the story ❤️
I'm extremely overwhelmed and grateful for all your love for the story 💕
Thank you so much ❤️