Mini takes a big move

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

It was slowly getting hard for him to breathe. Mini immediately interwined her little finger with his, and made him look up at her. But his breathing pattern changed, and he started sweating. Mini rubbed his back.

Mini: Neil.. Neil meri baat suno..

She cupped his face, and made him look up at her. His thoughts were getting the worst out of him, his grip on her finger loosened, and mini pulled him into a hug. He jerked, but she held him. He held her hand again, and she hugged him close. Listening to her heartbeats, he calmed down. She wiped away her tears, and sat next to him.  She decided to break this bubble, and get him out of this mess.. And she would do what it takes.. 

Mini: neil, ab meri baat suno..

Neil: Mini..

Mini: Neil, uss din jo kuch bhi hua, kuch bhi.. Usme tumhari koi galti nahi thi.. Kisi ki bhi nahi thi.. 

Neil: Par Mini..

Mini: Neil, tum mujhpe trust karte ho na??

Neil: Mini, of course karta hu yaar..

Mini: To ab bas.. Mai bol rahi hu na.. (cupped his face) Koi tumpe trust kare na kare, mai karti hu.. Arya karti hai.. I trust you Neil.. I know, tum jo bhi karoge, Arya ke liye karoge.. I know tumhe farak padta hai.. I know ki tum Arya se utna hi pyar karte ho jitna mai karti hu.. To kyu kisi ke baato pe dhyan dena?? Haina??

He slightly nodded. She took a deep breath, and knew this will be difficult. She held his little finger. 

Mini: Neil.. Ab jo mai kahu, vo karo.. 

He stared blankly at her. 

Mini: Aankhe band karo.. 

Neil closed his eyes. 

Mini: Uss din, hum dono vapis aaye the sabko chodke.. Kya dekha tha humne??

Neil: Arya khel rahi thi Mini.. 

Mini: Uske baad??

Neil jerked and opened his eyes. She held his another hand too.

Mini: Trust me.. Aankhe band karo.. I know mushkil hai.. But mai hu na yaha..

He looked at her for a few seconds, and shut his eyes. He was breathing with a lot of difficulty, but she stood there, knowing that this was needed. 

Mini: Uss din, Dadu, Biji, Dadiamma, Saroj Mami, Preet... Inn sab ko chodke, kya hua tha?? Inn sab ko bhul jao, jaise the hi nahi.. Ab bolo..

She anticipated the worst, but hoped for good, but what she heard surprised her. 

Neil: Arya mil gayi thi.. Safe.. 

Mini: Hmm..

She didn't expect him to continue but he did.

Neil: You trusted me.. 

He looked at her, with glossy eyes. She didn't know how to react. She was trying to make him see the brighter side of that day, because it works like nothing else does. All he needed was to know that Arya was safe, and no harm had happened to her, and that no taunt, no accustion held more importance. But he had surprised her, in the most pleasant way.

Neil: Ek sawaal nahi kiya tha tumne mujhse uss din.. Not one.. Thank you Mini..

He pulled her into a bear hug. Tears formed in both their eyes. Mini was elated, she knew that he needed more time, but this was a big milestone. She cried in his embrace after what seemed like eternity for her. It was his turn to calm down a child. He stroked her hair, and whispered soft nothings in her ear. After she calmed down, both of them fell asleep 'cause of exhaustion. 
Mini woke up late in the evening, and saw that they had been sleeping for a long time, she saw him sleeping peacefully next to her. She ruffled his hair, and went out, to see Meera playing with Arya downstairs. 

Arya: Veerbalikaa!!

Meera: Mini.. Tum dono so gaye the kya??

Mini: Ha yaar.. (she eyes that she'll talk about it later.) Vaise tum logo ne uthaya kyu nahi??

Meera: Areee, aake dekha to tum dono aaram se so rahe the, to socha ki disturb na kare. 

Arya: Aao na Veerbalika, hum dono snakes and ladders khelte hai..

Mini remembered the day Neil was playing with Arya, and her eyes teared up. She blinked them away. 

Mini: Nahi, chutanki.. Mai jaake Neil ko uthati hu, aur dinner ka dekhti hu, tum Meera ke saath khelo

Mini left from there, and Arya too went to her room after a while. Meera got Bobby's call and got busy there. In MiNeil's room

Mini: Neil.. Neil utho.. Get up..

He got up, after a lot of struggle.

Neil (sleepy) : Hmm

Mini: Chalo, mai dinner ka dekhti hu, tum bahar aa jao

Neil pulled her, making her fall on him. She was shocked by this move. Their faces were inches apart, and mini's breaths became erratic. She saw him smiling at her innocent face. She leaned forward and placed a kiss on his forehead and his cheeks.
He flipped the position, and came on his elbows. She smirked and started tickling him. He burst out laughing and she escaped and ran out of the room. He smiled and shook his head.

He too went out, behind her. Arya ran to him and hugged him tight. He picked her up. She made him sit in the hall and their chit chat started. Mini was with the caretaker in the kitchen, when Meera pulled her out.

Mini: Meera kya ...

Meera: vaha dekh

She saw Neil with Arya laughing and playing like nothing had happened. She wished that this smile never fades away.

Mini: Yaar, uss din bhi aur aaj bhi, Arya ke sath ye bohot khush rehta hai.. It took a few words, aur Neil smile karne laga.. Bachho ke uss innocence ka magic jo hota hai na, it's so healing.

Meera: Bachhe hote hi aise hai mini.. Aur Arya, usko dekhke na chahe mood jitna bhi kharab ho thik ho jaata hai.. Vaise ye bata, shaam ko hua kya tha??

Mini hesitated

Meera: Sach sach bol..

Mini told everything.

Meera: Mini yaar, tune bohot bada risk liya hai..

She panicked, but mini calmed her down.

Mini: Meera, tension mat le.. Thik hai vo..

Meera: Mai jaanti hu mini.. usko sambhal legi tu.. Par Tera kya?? Ha mai hu tere liye par jitna aansu tu mere saamne bahati hai usse zyada chupati hai Mai jaanti hu..

Mini lowered her lashes

Meera: palke mat jhuka... Tu galat nahi kar rahi mini, par aaj agar kuch... (Her throat clogged)

Mini: Kuch hua to nahi na.. Instead achha hi hua hai.. Maine Vivaan se bhi baat kar li hai..

Meera pulled her into a hug. They parted after a while. Mini took her inside.

Mini: Vo kal.. Neil ko ma restaurant le jaa rahi hu

Meera: Tu jaa rahi hai na uske saath??

She nodded

The next morning was fine, and Neil desparately wanted to get out of the house. So he was hurrying her up.

TBC 🥰

Precap:
"Ye bol rahe hai ki koi quit nahi kar raha"
"Mini sach bolo"