Mini feels helpless

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

The same evening

Neil was in the room and mini was with Meera, and ViSha.

Vivaan: Matlab aise achanak se??

Mini: ha.. vo thik hi tha.. par achanak se pata nahi kya hua..

Vivaan: uss time tum kya kar rahi thi mini?? Matlab.. tum kuch bol rahi thi??

Mini: Mai to Arya ko dhund... Mai usko dhund rahi thi, uss din bhi dhund rahe the.. isiliye.. shayad mere usko baar baar... Bulane se..

Her eyes became teary, and voice heavy. Meera side hugged her with tears in her eyes as well. Krisha and Vivaan shared helpless glances. Krisha kept her hand on Mini's shoulder.

Krisha: calm down mini.. you didn't know..

Mini: exactly my point!! I had to know.. agar pata hota to ye sab...

Meera: Kaise pata hota mini?? Kisi ko bhi pata nahi tha.. aur ye bohot unexpected tha and you know that!! To pehle khud ko blame karna band kar!!

Vivaan: ha mini.. aisa hota hai, aur kisi ko pata thodi tha ki Aisa kuch hoga.. And looking at the pattern, I can say he's improving... Ab usko kisi ke kuch kehne na kehne se bhale hi koi farak na pade, par...

Mini: Par??

Vivaan: he's still afraid of losing you guys.. isiliye jab tum Arya ko dhund rahi thi, he panicked. Iss fear ko he has to overcome.. but slowly..

Mini nodded in agreement.

Vivaan: Koi bhi sudden shock, kuch bhi.. can lead to relapse again.. but don't worry, sab thik ho jayega

Krisha hugged Mini and Meera and calmed them down. They left after a while. mini went into their room, and saw Neil looking into his phone, and she was irked. She went to him and snatched his phone.

Neil: mini.. phone do mera..

Mini: Neil.. maine tumhe rest karne ko bola.. ye kya phone dekh rahe ho??

Neil: Nahi karna yaar rest.. chalo na restaurant chalte hai..

Mini refused but he made her agree 🙄 She was still worried but thought that this would divert his mind. So they left for the restaurant. Neil was a bit distracted and also happy in the restaurant (bring the same old khadus head chef 😂)
In the evening, they returned back home and had their dinner.

Meera: yaar, aaj raat ko mai ghar jaake kal aau?? Waha pata nahi sab kaisa hai...

Neil: Par tu waha manage kar legi!!

Meera: ek raat ki hi to baat hai..

Mini: thik hai phir.. hoke aa jaa..

Meera left.

Neil: mini.. walk pe chale??

Mini: Abhi??

Neil: hmm

Mini: ok, chalo..

He stretched out his hand and she gave her hand in his. They checked if Arya was asleep, and locked all the doors and left. They started walking in complete silence. Mini forgot everything and enjoyed his presence and warmth after what seemed like eternity for her. He was smiling wholeheartedly seeing her tranquil face and peaceful smile after a long time.

He had yearned to see her worry free from a long time, and somewhere held himself responsible for what she was going through. But he didn't dare say her what was going on in his mind because he knew the consequences 🤐 He felt helpless even after trying his best. So he made up his mind to keep this smile intact, and for which he could do anything, possible or impossible. They settled down near a closed chai tapri.

Mini knew for a fact why he brought her here. So she didn't talk anything, she silently wrapped one of her arm around his, and kept her head on his shoulder. He smiled at her and wrapped his another arm around her protectively. She saw his hand which he had burnt this morning.

He suddenly felt something on his hand, and it didn't take him long to realise that she was crying. He immediately pulled apart, and cupped her face. He nodded in no.

Neil: Mini.. don't cry yaar.. mai thik hu na..

She hid herself in his chest, and hugged him tight. He slightly stroked her hair, and cradled her to calm her down. And as she did, he took her back home. They checked on Arya again, and made sure everything was locked and went back to their room. He made her sleep, and settled beside her.

Neil: So jao..

She pulled him next to her and snuggled into him while sleeping. In a few minutes, both of them were in deep sleep. Then, mini heard a few sounds from downstairs..

Mini: Arya ke room se?? Soyi nahi kya ye??

She went and opened Arya's room door, and what she saw shook her from inside. Ritwik was holding Arya on knifepoint, and smirked as he saw her. She was about to go to him, when he pulled Arya closer. With one hand, he held Mini's shoulder and pushed her with full force, and she tripped and fell down, hurting her leg badly.

Mini: Ritwik Arya ko chodo!!

Ritwik: Behen Zinda chahiye to hilna mat!!

His eyes moved to the door, and he smiled evilly. Mini's eyes were on Arya .

Ritwik: Aa gaya tu Neil??

And that was it for her. He was standing on the door, and seeing both the girls in that condition, he felt like someone snatched away his reason to live. His heartbeats became erratic and breaths uneven. Mini tried to stand but flinched in pain, and feeling helpless unable to do anything for both Arya or Neil.

TBC 🥰

Hey guys, from tomorrow I'll be updating regularly.. sorry phir se.
Batao kaisa laga update 😃