Emerging stronger

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Mini shut her eyes tight for a split second, and again tried to get up, but in vain. She saw Arya who was scared and crying badly. 

Arya: Veerbalika!! Neill!!

Ritwik smirked. Neil almost blcked out, until Arya's voice shook him from within.

Arya: Aaahh!! 

Mini saw that Arya was getting scared and also hurt by the hand, as RItwik was holding her. 

Ritwik: Neil.. Dekh na iss bachhi ko.. Bohot pyar karte ho na dono isse.. Phir bhi aaj kuch nahi kar paa rahe ho.. 

He turned towards Mini, who got up and stormed towards him, but he made her trip keeping his leg in between. Neil clenched his fists and dug his nails into his palms. He shut his eyes tight. There were voices reverberating all around him. 

"I hate you Neil Oberoi" "Neil!!" "Tum to meri genie ho na.." "Promise karo, kabhi nahi jaoge mujhe chodke" "Tum Veerbalika se shadi karlo" "Mrs. Mini Neil Oberoi" "I trust you Neil" "Arya pata nahi kaha hai" "Tumne mujhe dhund liya??" 

The smiling face of both the sisters flashed in front of him, and when he opened his eyes, he heard Meera shout. 

Meera: Neil!! Mini!! Arya!!

He didn't bother about anything right now, he wasn't in the mindset. He couldn't bear to see both his girls in any more pain, but his legs refused to move. Tears of helplessness formed in his eyes, and unwanted thoughts clouded his mind. He felt like he had no control on them, but also knew they needed him now. He hit his fist on the wall outside the room, and fortunately no one noticed it, except Meera. 

Ritwik turned towards Mini, and took slow steps towards her. Mini was more focused on Arya right now, who was terribly afraid, and weeping badly. Ritwik released Arya making her fall almost near the door, but Meera caught her. And when he took the knife to Mini, and before he could lay a hand on her, he felt a pull, and before he knew it, he was on the ground. Mini looked up.

Mini (almost a whisper): Neill??

He pushed Ritwik down, and gave a few hard blows on his face. His eyes were red in anger, and had no control on himself. Now, it was almost impossible for ritwik to move, Meera stopped him. 

Meera: Ruk jaa Neil!! Marr jayega voh!!

Neil: To marr jaane do!!

She pulled him back, and he felt a tug, and saw a tear stricken Mini along with Arya who was clutching onto her. His eyes softened. He sat down, and kept his hand on Arya's head. She jumped onto him, weeping. He stretched his hand out, and mini hugged the life out of him. He was crying too. Meera heard the police siren, and went and brought the police. Neil broke the hug, and went to Ritwik. He pulled him up, and slapped him hard. 

Neil: Dost maana tha maine tujhe!! Mujhe jo dhokha diya, vo to phir bhi thik tha, par kisi ki jaan lene pe utar aayega, ye nahi socha tha!! Chiii!! 

The police took him away. Arya ran to Neil, and he picked her up, and wiped her tears. Meera went to Mini. 

Meera: Achha hua tune call kar diya tha Mini.. 

She hugged her, but Mini's eyes were on Neil, who was pacifying Arya.

Mini: Kya beet rahi hogi uspe yaar??

Meera broke the hug.

Meera: Tujhe to khush hona chahiye Mini.. Jinn situations me ye sab siyappe hue na Mini, vahi situations me vo apna darr chodke aage badha.. 

Her eyes were still fixated on him. She was proud of him, but somewhere, her fear was surfacing. She couldn't bear to see him in that condition anymore. Meera understood it, and made her sit on the couch outside. 

Neil: Aise nahi rote.. Ab sab thik hai..

He sat on the bed, with her on his lap. She was clinging onto him. 

Arya: Mai bohot darr gayi thi Neil.. Mere haath me bhi dard ho raha tha..

He saw her hand, which was red, and shut his eyes tight. He took her to the tap, and let her keep her hand under the water, and like most children, water diverted her mind. She threw water on him too. He was relieved seeing her smile. They came back, and Neil made her lay down. 

Arya: Neil.. vo.. uncle bohot bure the..

Neil: Arya.. ab darne ki koi baat nahi.. Police usko le gaye hai na.. 

She nodded.

Neil: Ab so jao.. 

He patted her head, and she slept. He called Meera, and she came there.

Meera: Kuch mat puch.. Mini ne call kiya, aur mai aa gayi.. ha maine hi police ko call kiya.. 

Neil: Thik hai.. tu yehi ruk.. Mai jaake (looking out) Mini ko dekhke aata hu.. Arya uthe to..

Meera: Jaa tu.. Mai dekh lungi

He went outside, taking the first aid box. She was sitting on the couch, lost in her thoughts, she felt her leg, when she saw Neil applying medicine on her wound. She tried to speak, but he shushed her. She sighed and let him do it. After finishing, he wiped his hands, and looked up at her. She pulled him next to her. 

Neil: Thik ho na tum Mini??

Mini: Ye tum puch rahe ho?? 

Neil: Ye mujhe hi puchna hai, tumse hi.. (cupped her face) Chupana mat..

She immediately hugged him tight, and let her tears flow freely. For the first time after all this fiasco, she was letting out her feelings. Neil rubbed her back, and stroked her hair, calming her down. 

Mini: I was scared Neil.. Vaha.. aise Arya ko.. dekhke.. Tumhe dekhke.. I was so scared.. 

She was crying, and breaking down by the minute. And so was he.

Mini: Jaise.. jaise sab.. thik ho.. phir achanak se.. sab bigad gaya.. Aisa lag raha tha.. jaise koi chahta hi nahi hum khush rahe.. 

She broke down completely, clinging onto him. He held her close, and cradled her to calm her down, whispering soft nothings into her ears. After a while she calmed down, he broke the hug, and placed a kiss on her forehead. She looked at him, and how such a situation made him emerge stronger than ever.

TBC 🥰

Precap:
"Kon hai?"
"Ek baar baat kar lo na Mini."
"Chod beta.. usko manana padega ab"
"Shayad ab mujhe bhi usko manana padega"

To please batao kaisa laga guys..

This track is coming to an end soon, and a huge credit goes to @roshniluthra  for  helping me get some clarity about this track.. Thank you so much ❤️

A/N
Hey guys.. 
After this track, one more track, and I'll be wrapping up the story. It's necessary to not be making the story too repetitive. Hope you guys understand 💕🤗