Episode 83; Bad

(A/N: I changed the rating to mature because I plan on having 3 different endings, so each episode from here on out will have 3 different versions.)

(JJ's POV)

We've been very out of sync recently, having trouble concentrating and communicating. My head has been so jumbled since getting here. The virumon I pulled from my arm looked... dead. Then it pixelated and floated away.

I rolled my eyes and kept going, Virumon no longer came toward me after that. It wasn't hard for me at all to get to the castle. I didn't care that I was found out, so what? I walked purposefully into the castle, I had no weapons and no Digimon. Just myself, but I was needed and this was the way to get there.

The first Digimon I encountered was a Biyomon. Oh, no, not just any Biyomon, Melodee's Biyomon. I still had one of Reeta's arrows, which I brandished as we faced each other. We both moved at the same time.

(Anthony's POV)

Something felt wrong, I looked around and saw how many people we were missing. Tony was one of them, I slipped out and thought to myself that it was far too easy to leave unseen. I looked around, seeing something sickeningly red on the path we came in on. I ran over fearing the worst.

There on the ground was a hand laying in a puddle of blood, the painted nails showed that it belonged to my love. My Tony. I followed the trail of blood as it lead to a nearby river. My heart sank as I ran forward and into the water to pull him out. I didn't care when my head went under.

When I got to Tony, I could taste the blood in the water, mixing with the rancid pollution. I coughed as I pulled Tony to shore. His hand was missing, well not really since it was on the path a ways back. When I pulled him onto the shore, coughing, and retching from the pollution. I tried to yell for help, as I fumbled to start CPR. From the amount of blood lost, I knew it was hopeless. My vision started to go black, my ears ringing. I died there, holding the love of my life.

Spirits... both me and Tony floated there. Melodee came running out and screamed when she saw us. Blood was spilling out of my corpse's mouth and Tony's was covered in blood from his arm. She looked mortified, and it was even worse when our bodies suddenly pixelated as the Digimon do.

I held Tony and we floated up to where we found our way to heaven. Somewhere I didn't think I'd ever make it to with all the religious bullshit that's spouted in this day and age. Apparently, I had missed the ding of my phone as my picture was posted all over the internet. Not that it mattered much since I'm a ghost and all, but now I get to watch over all those I care about while staying in Tony's arms forever. Only 18 remaining, right?

(JJ's POV)

She shot a spiral twister that singed my arm, at the same time, I stabbed the virumon stuck to her neck. My arm burned a large angry red burn there. Biyomon looked furious, right before she screamed and turned to pixels. The arrow clattered to the floor. Huh, guess it's poisoned.

I came to a dark hallway, I didn't realize it at first, but Gatomon was there. I finally noticed when she sank her teeth into my arm. I threw her off, throwing the arrow after her. I held my arm in a tight grip to stop the bleeding.

I heard a scream from her as well and went to get the arrow. So what if they were my friend's Digimon, I had to save my friends and I couldn't care less if their Digimon died. Soon, Veemon came bolting around a corner and headbutt me in the ribs. I didn't realize what was going on at first, but I ended up stabbing the arrow into him instead of the Virumon, causing them both to die.

These interactions continued for a while. I had killed a lot of Digmon now: Biyomon, Gatomon, Veemon, Hawkmon, Agumon, Palmon, Chuumon, Lovemon, Gazimon, and Gizamon. The only one missing was Gomamon, at least of the Digimon that weren't at the hollow when we got here. Hawkmon had slashed across my cheek, I had a burn on my leg from Agumon, I was nearly strangled to death by Palmon, Chuumon bit me, Lovemon clawed around my eye (that eye was already blind though), Gazimon breathed poison gas into my face making me feel really sick, and Gizamon used its spiral saw attack to cut across my side.

To make matters worse, when I opened the next door, Gomamon was there with a bunch of Virumon on him. Chained to the wall in the back was Floral.

"MARCHING FISHES!"

So glad he's my best friend... I moved sluggishly as the attack came at me, the fish hitting me, but they were razor-sharp, drawing blood to the surface. I tripped and the arrow stabbed through one of Gomamon's paws into my hand. I stumbled and tried to save Gomamon, but it was too late for him. I struggled over to Florella only to see she wasn't the only one in here. Of the seven people in this small room, she was one of the many muttering or giggling crazily to themself. I had found the key and managed to unlock all the chains before I fell over against David.

The next thing I knew I was out of my body again... I was dead... My body on David's lap pixelated like the Digimon's and the scream of anguish he let out was the last thing I heard before I was in heaven with Anthony and Tony. In the room was David, Florella, TJ, Reeta, Julieta, Winter, and Monah. Out of them, Florella, TJ, Reeta, Julie, and David were acting insane, though he only seemed to break after my death. It appeared that they had been tortured to insanity. Winter and Monah were both just staring around like they had no clue what was going on.

I know it's not as long as normal, but there are 3 versions.

Word Count: 1048