Episode 25

Song: Acapella

(Mãnye's Pov) 

I was evacuating everyone when I heard the voice. 

I tilted my head for better hearing and the voice said, "Izzy didn't understand." 

I shook my head and picked up Kari. She wasn't that heavy so I ran to the nearest shade. I confirmed she would be alright. I watched and mentally smacked myself. I had forgotten to leave a clue. Wait, that's a good thing. If the bad Digimon had seen it they would have bombed us right here. I saw Izzy and Tai run up. I almost ran over to them but pulled myself back. The house was blown up once they got inside the hedge fence. 

I heard Tai yelling, "Kari!" 

A bomb fell towards Tai so Patamon digivolved to Angemon and destroyed it while it was in the air. 

I called, "Tai, Izzy we're over here." 

Tai and Izzy ran over to us and Tai hugged Kari tight. I heard something in the wind. 

I tilted my head and the voice said, "Machinedramon!" 

I screamed as he burst out of the ground. I grabbed Kari and Salamon and ran into a building. Bad idea I  thought immediately. 

The voice screamed, "Fall!" 

Sure enough, as soon as everyone got inside, the building fell. I had been hanging onto Kari and Salamon so I obviously had them. We also had Tk and Gatomon with us but no Patamon. 

"Hurry one has been lost," the voice said. 

One has been lost I wonder who it could have been. Kira is the newest maybe she got lost down here. Or maybe Luna. I was so confused and preoccupied I didn't hear that Kari had woken up. I heard the flap of Patamon's ears. I turned my head towards the sound. I saw three silhouettes two on the ground and one flying. 

"Patamon, Sora, Biyomon," I said plainly as they got closer.

I was right! They stepped into the light and I noticed that Sora had Kari's medicine. 

"Kari is feeling better.", I said. 

I then ran over and hugged Sora and said quickly. "Oh my gosh, I didn't know if you had been the one who had been lost or any of the others. I hope Izzy is Ok." 

I let her go and she said, "Lost?" 

"Yeah somebody got lost or something," I said slowly. 

I picked Kari and Tk up and walked forward with Sora next to me. We got to a doorway I set down the kids and peeked around the corner. I saw a viewing platform and snuck onto it. 

"Queen Kari," I heard the voice say. 

I jumped onto the head of a giant evil stuffed teddy bear. Kari started glowing. The giant teddy bear threw me off and started chasing us. I hid Kari around the opposite corner of the one we went down and ran for my life. We got to a dead end so we ran between his legs and ran the other way. I glanced back and saw that his paw was stuck in the wall.

Who was lost? Why did the voice call, Kari Queen Kari? Who is the voice?

Word count: 526