Episode 51

Song: Class Fight

(Melodee's POV)

Five hours in a cave sure gives a girl time to think. It's a good thing those guys came when they did. I was running out of juice and Monah was looking pretty tired. I know she probably could've kept going for about another half an hour. I wonder what Cassy is thinking about. She keeps glancing at YJ. 

Wait, Cassy is straight right? 

Mom expects Cassie to marry a guy and give her grandbabies, but what if she fell in love with a girl. What would mom think? Mom would be really mad. She had expected me to give her grandkids. Last year I had told mom and dad I liked girls. Mom thought I was having hallucinations. Joe confirmed that I wasn't, he seemed very happy when I told him I had no inclination towards his kids. 

I'm worried now, that Cassy thinks she has to give YJ up just because mom wants grandkids. I'm pretty sure we could adopt if we wanted. I'm guessing mom just thinks she should get at least one normal daughter since the other was disappointing. Well, mom sorry but boys are overrated. 

Dad has always been fine with me liking girls. I know my phone! Izzy installed an app so I could text from the DigiWorld. I got up and walked out of the cave and into the forest away from the castle. Wai, where have the Digimon been? 

"Yokomon?", I yelled. 

I heard movement behind me and turned. Yokomon burst out of the bush with the other Digimon. 

"Melodee, what are you doing out here?", Yokomon asked. 

"Making a call," I said showing my phone. 

I dialed the number and waited. 

She answered and I said, "I need help. I think my sister might be a lesbian. I'm worried about what mom and dad will think, what does helper say?" 

"You're right. As for your parents, they'll be fine once they find out who you girls like," she said. 

"Thanks!",  and with that, I hung up. 

I walked back into the cave with the Digimon. 

She walked up to Cassy and whispered to her, "I  know you like YJ. And I just talked to our resident future-seer and she says everything turns out okay." 

Cassy looks down at the ground and then over at YJ. I walked back outside with the Digimon and went for a walk. A scream pierced the air and I turned around and started running towards the cave. I got there and saw a path of dirt that was cleared of brush. I walked into the cave and saw everyone's bags. I put each person's respective Digimon in its owners' bag. I grabbed all the bags and ran out of the cave and followed the path. 

I made it to the castle and climbed the wall. I snuck back into where the prison cells were. I looked through each cell. The first person I found was Florella and passed her her bag. I went through each cell handing people their bags and the last person I found was Monah. She handed her her bag and then snuck into the cell and sat next to her.

Word Count: 535