Episode 81

(Melodee's POV)

We were finally back, falling out of a tv in a heap. Reeta was the last to fall into the pile, I wiggled my way out of the pile. Looking around we were in a forest, I brushed off my dress. I was covered in dirt, it was gross. I just don't like dirt and mud, okay?

Anyway, we all stood up and looked around, and suddenly we heard a voice, "Florella! Reeta! You guys are here!"

Rude, what are the rest of us? Chopped liver? Anyway, Julieta ran forward right up to Florella, it was so far matching what Tamarin had seen.

"That's the red-haired lady," Tamarin said, at Julieta's voice, "The one from my vision."

Julieta raised an eyebrow, but continued what she was saying, "Floral, Vivie managed to sneak into the Digital Queen's meeting! She brought back Salamon!"

Julieta then handed Flo Salamon, Jaguar interjected suddenly, "Vivie doesn't go by she/her pronouns. His pronouns are he/they. So you should have said, ''he brought back Salamon'' or ''they brought back Salamon''."

"Oh, shoot, he didn't tell us," Julieta said, putting a hand over her mouth.

"I know," Jaguar said with a smile, "He only told me and dad so far. And even that was only last night."

I didn't say anything yet about my own significant other's pronouns, that was for them to tell the others. I was curious why no one else had shown up yet, then I saw TJ coming over slowly with a sad look on his face.

He shook his head at Julieta and her face also fell to sadness, they both looked at me with pitiful eyes, "What? What is it?"

"It's Monah," TJ said, "Monah's been kidnapped..."

I and Tony both fell to our knees, and a sob escaped past my lips, "Not my Monah..."

Anthony immediately hurried to comfort Tony, but I had no one to comfort me. My love, my life, was taken, and I had no clue where they were, no clue who had taken them. Through my tears, I was just barely able to see Reeta teeter and fall over, pale.

(TJ's POV)

My sister just fell over, pale and unconscious, I ran over to her, but Julieta got there first. She caught Reeta's head before it hit the ground. She checked Reeta for bleeding wounds, and we saw an arrow wound that was still bleeding a bit. Blood had drawn a path down Reeta's leg.

"What happened?"

At my question, JJ looked down to the ground, "We were being attacked by Virumon, and she killed one on her leg. She stabbed herself with an arrow to do so though."

"There were also a lot of toxins in the air," Vierra added, "The Virumon released them when they died. She was in the middle of a lot of it."

Julieta was checking Reeta's condition, "We have a problem... Reeta inhaled too many of the toxins, she needs medical attention, immediately."

"But, there are no hospitals here," I chimed in, "That isn't controlled by the Digital Queen that is."

You could see the gears turning in Julieta's head, Patamon flew over and piped in, "Um, well, there is one hospital that is a truce ground. She won't attack us there, the problem is though that she has full surveillance of the hospital, cameras in every room."

"We'll have to take that risk," Florella said whilst picking up Reeta, "She needs medical attention. We don't have any time left to waste."

Julieta and I nodded, "JJ, you're in charge. Don't let anything happen to the others while we're gone. No one leaves the cavern," Julie told him.