Episode 48

Song: Another Empty Bottle

OMG 1K READS?!?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. I'm still in school so I have a lot of schoolwork to do, but I have no excuse for the last few weeks.

(Reeta's POV)

I hugged my mom and then Florella's mom said, "We can't stay for long. I hope you kids understand. There are a lot of problems in our world and the police have labeled you guys as missing so we have been putting up the act."

My mom nodded in agreement and then she said, "We came to give you kids information that you will need. 'The King' will ask you guys to separate into groups. As you know Florella will be the first to approach. The rest of you will come in about a minute after." 

Ice continues by saying, "He will first ask you to separate into groups of family members. You will not actually do this. Winter, Florella, and Julieta will be in one group. Anthony,  TJ, and Reeta will be in the second. YJ, Monah, and Kalie will be in the third group. JJ, Tony, and Cassy will be in the fourth group. Melodee and David will be in the fifth. And finally Vivie and Vierra." 

Luna then said, "He will then ask for you to go to the person you like or to your best friend, you will need to follow this order or you won't defeat him." 

We nodded and then our parents left. 

Florella turned to us and said, "I'll go now, everyone do exactly as they said." 

We nodded and then she disappeared with her Salamon. Julieta went out a few moments later and the beckoned for all of us to follow. We ran down the path and saw a giant castle ahead of us. Julieta signaled us to stop and I saw Florella at the gates. They opened and a bunch of Vilemon came out and pushed her inside. 

We waited and then Julieta said, "Now." 

We snuck up to the gates and I said, "Stop."

I reached back and unslung my bow and pulled a very heavy grappling arrow out of my back. Most people wouldn't be able to make the shot, but I like the challenge. I pulled the drawstring back put the arrow in its spot and let go. All you could hear at first was soft whizzing and then a loud pop as the grappling arrow grabbed onto anything it could. The rope attached to it lay flat on the wall then sprouted latter rungs at regular intervals. 

We climbed up one by one first the sword people, then the unarmed kids, and then the rest of us went up. I cut the rope and then we all followed Julieta to the entrance to the throne room. 

I heard Florella say, "They will be here soon," from inside the room. 

Monah, Melodee, Julieta, and I heaved open the doors waited until everyone was inside then slammed the doors shut again. I was the last to turn around and what I saw made me fall over. Florella was in a cage in front of the throne, and yet they still fitted her with chains. Everyone else had also fallen over of almost fallen over. The Digimon sitting on the throne was a little taller than 6 ft. He was smiling and he looked like a black Angemon. 

"Well, there are certainly a lot of you." 

I jumped to my feet and ran over to the cage Florella was in. Not at all surprisingly everyone copied my actions. We all grabbed the door and pulled it off. We started to work on the chains, most of us older kids got inside. As soon as she was free we helped her out. 

"And very loyal I see," 'The King' said chuckling.

Hope you enjoyed! Don't judge the number of words. Love yourself and everyone else, say hi to the digis! Bai my children~

Word Count:666