Episode 69

Song: Animals

(Winter's POV)

"Well, I don't think we should tell our parents until we figure out questions 2 and 4," Ivan said. 

I looked down at her, I mean him. This was extremely hard for me to understand. I'm having such a hard time figuring out if I still like Tony, I mean Tina. I know that, unlike for most of our group, I have never liked girls, but now Tony has been changed into a girl. I'm worried that they'll notice my hesitation and think I don't like them anymore. 

I asked hurriedly, "S-Should we go start looking for that Digimon?" 

The others looked at me, a little quizzically, and Flo said, "Shouldn't we decide groups or at least the basis of a plan?" 

I looked down they were all acting so calm and collected. I couldn't be the only one feeling this way, could I? Flo and TJ looked at each other in the eye for a moment before they both nodded. They grabbed each other's hands and walked over to me. I turned away from them, knowing they couldn't understand. I felt a hand on each shoulder, and one in my hand. 

I looked behind me and saw that TJ and Flo both had a hand on my shoulder, and Tina was holding my hand. I pulled away from all of them and walked into the forest a ways. I heard footsteps behind me. I went up to a tree, I punched it as hard as I could. Before I knew it, my hands were bleeding and I was crying on the ground. I looked at the person who had been following me and saw Flo and TJ. Flo glanced at TJ, realization dawning in his eyes. He released TJ's hand and knelt beside me. 

"Winter, I know you're confused. You're probably one of the only ones of us that have never even thought about liking the same gender. You're afraid, and that's ok. Don't push away the people that want to help you. Tony will love you no matter what, even if you both are magically turned into the opposite gender." 

I looked up at her. I kind of understood, but I knew I would find it easier for myself if I referred to everyone by the genders they were born with. For a moment everything seemed twenty times more vibrant as Tina walked through the trees. That moment was the first time I realized that no matter what happened they would always give me the same rejuvenating feeling when I saw them. I stood slowly and ran over to her. I lifted her in my arms and swung her around. She looked down at me in confusion but just laughed. 

I set her down and said, "I love you." 

She blushed and smiled up to me and said, "I love you too, you dummy."

Then Tina giggled and pointed behind me at where Flo and TJ were. I looked back at them and saw that they were looking deep into each other's eyes. I laughed and looked away from them, I looked back at Tina. 

I said loud enough for them to hear, "We should go talk out the plan with the others."

 I took Tina's hand and we walked back to the others, with Flo and TJ trailing behind us acting sickeningly adorable. We made it back to the others, only to see that they were all facing off against the same Digimon. I and Tina glanced at each other, then ran up to everyone else.

I'm sorry this took so long, but I worked very hard on it. I hope you all enjoyed. Also, I went back through the entire story and fixed a few mistakes, rephrased some things, and I'm happy to say I'm still proud of this story.

Word Count: 640