Episode 42

Song: On My Way

(Tk's POV)

We came out in a pile except for Mãnye and Kari. 

"We should put pillows here if we're going to be doing this all the time!", Yolei said. 

I stood up and grabbed Kari's hand. 

"Do you know what this means?", she asked I shook my head and she said, "It means we are new DigiDestined and old DigiDestined."

 I hugged her and said, "You're right." 

I walked Kari home and then went to my apartment and went to sleep.

(3rd Person POV)

They all went to sleep, but this time it was Ken who stayed up all night. He was enslaving more Digimon and making more control spires. He managed to gain control of thirty-eight areas for a total of forty areas. He went back home and went to sleep. They all woke up and got ready for school. They went through yet another day of horrible classes filled with boredom. 

They went into the digiworld and destroyed a bunch of control spire, freed a bunch of Digimon, and finally got some answers out of Mãnye. 

This went on for a few months, they snuck into school on the weekends.  Mãnye finally convinced them to stay in the digiworld until they stopped Ken. They told all of their parents they were going camping. The older kids covered them all except Mãnye who was in the digiworld helping them. 

They got into the ship and managed to get to the power source. Yolei and Mãnye took Ice and Kari to go confront Ken. They convinced him to break free. He did his best and got out of his clutches, but he was to confused and didn't understand what was going on. 

His Digimon fell off the balcony and died. It came back as a digiegg in the primary village. They destroyed the power source and the base fell out of the sky. They all went back to their world. Then to their homes.

(Ken's Mom's POV)

I went into his room and he stumbled back from his computer with a yell. 

I said, "Ken honey what's wrong?" 

He yelled at me, "Who are you?" 

I gasped and ran out to his father. 

"He has amnesia or something. He doesn't remember me.", I yelled. 

We walked back to his room and I said, "Ken why don't you lay down?" 

He hesitated then went onto his bed and fell into a deep sleep.

(Ken's POV)

Who are these people? 

They seem to care? 

I remember my brother Sam. He died in a car accident. I remember going into a different world. Wormmon was there. He told me to promise him to never let the evil take me. 

I broke that promise. 

I remember  Mãnye and me in that world with Wormmon and a different Digimon. We were in a desert and we both got hit by something. It hit her in her chest and it hit me in the back of my neck. 

I slowly got better at sports and school.  Mãnye didn't change much she was already a genius. My thoughts became darker and darker. Wormmon tried to help me but, there was nothing he could do. 

My mind looped back to when me and my brother would blow bubbles on the balcony. I automatically saw Wormmon falling off the balcony in my base. I sat up with a gasp. I looked around my room. I saw my mom. 

I said, "Momma?" 

She hugged me and I thought, "Perhaps I can work through the pain of losing Sam together?" 

 She called in my dad and we all hugged. We were all crying and I must say I haven't felt that way in a while.

Wow, I got caught up in that.

Word Count: 628