Episode 55

Song: Born Without A Heart

(Kalie's POV)

I tickled Vivie and watched Anthony tickle Vierra. They both started laughing. Me and Anthony started laughing with them when Florella and TJ ran in followed closely by Winter. Winter chased them around the cave we were in when Tony walked in, he was followed by Cassy, YJ, Melodee, and Monah. JJ and David looked at them as they walked in. Tony helped Winter corner Floral and TJ. TJ and Floral looked at each other and started laughing, soon everyone joined on. Vivie and Vierra ran up to TJ and Foral and jumped in their arms. 

I looked over at Anthony quickly, I stood up and walked out of the cave and over to the hole Monah had fallen down, I looked up and saw a way to the surface. I walked around the hole carefully. I started climbing up the chute. I heard labored breathing that was not my own. I looked down and saw Anthony below me. I climbed faster and made it to the top much faster than I thought I would. I quickly ran through the undergrowth and towards DarkAngemon's castle. I heard crashing behind me and when I looked behind me and saw a familiar mop of burgundy hair. 

I moved more slowly and quietly from that moment on. I made it to the wall farthest from the gate. I went up to the wall quietly and climbed over, when I dropped down and looked around I realized I was surrounded. They grabbed at me from all angles and so I pulled out my whip. I swung it around in a circle motion hitting all of their hands. They all stepped back, DemiDevimon jumped out of my bag and helped me fight off the Vilemon. 

Unfortunately, we were soon overpowered. They pulled DemiDevimon away from me, took my whip and dragged me away. With all my things, including my pistol, they chained me down as they'd done to Floral. I could move around enough to switch from sitting to lying down. I could reach my bag, but not far enough to grab my pistol. I groaned and tried pulling on my right arm's chain. It didn't budge. I knew I wouldn't be strong enough to break the chains. I threw myself at the bars of the cage. 

One of them bent, but my shoulder was now throbbing. I tried to grab one of the bars, but the chains stopped me from touching it. I kept tugging and realized if I could get my bag to break, I could get my pistol. I tugged on the parts of my bag I could reach. One of the straps broke and my bag fell on the opposite chain. I reached into it and grabbed my pistol. At that exact moment, DarkAngemon walked in and took my pistol from my hand. 

He threw DemiDevimon into the cage and double-locked the cage. DemiDevimon landed and hugged me with his wings. I  hugged him as best I could. 

The next episode will be a late Valentine's day special.

Word Count: 516