Episode 17

Song: Tomboy

Mãnye's outfit for this episode is above.  Thank you for holding out for 17 episodes. I love anyone willing enough to read my story and I hope you enjoy this episode as well. 

(Luna's POV)

I pulled everyone along and glanced back. Mãnye was falling. She was rolled into a ball, she was plummeting down. She hit something or it caught her or something like that but it threw her up again. 

I kept walking dragging everyone. I glanced back and saw Mãnye roll as she hit the ground she began running and suddenly threw herself in front of something. Seconds later she was thrown forward and we all caught her. I kept running until Mãnye took the lead. She lead us to a house. She walked up to it but tilted her head like she was listening to something she stepped back and ushered Tk forward. 

He walked up and I saw an emotion I couldn't identify flash momentarily across Mãnye's face. She walked back and tilted her head again. This time she took everyone but Tk and Patamon away from the house. A little bit away Kari broke off the group and took Gatomon. Mãnye had been looking the other way and Kari and Gatomon were silent but she somehow knew and whipped around. 

She ran over to Kari but Salamon tugged on her dress and looked at her weirdly. Mãnye looked back and went to go after Kari but she had already run off.  Mãnye tilted her head and winced. 

She then opened her mouth and yelled, "He'll be back soon anyway so there's no reason to go back." 

She winced again. and held her cheek. Kari looked back and walked back slowly. As soon as she got here Tk came running out of the woods and this time his bag looked very full. He dropped it and opened it. Inside were very realistic looking dolls with moving arms and legs. They even had the same outfits we had on right now. 

Mãnye reaches to the bottom of the bag and pulls out her doll. I searched around for mine throwing everyone's dolls to them. I finally pulled out mine and Mãnye chuckled at something but nothing funny had happened. She reached into the bag and rearranged Kari and Tk's dolls considering they were the only ones left. The dolls were now hugging and we all laughed even Tk and Kari. 

Mãnye ran away from everyone until she fell and rolled down a hill. I turned to look at what she was running from and saw Puppetmon come out of the forest. I looked to Tai and he had Agumon warp digivolve to Wargreymon. I looked around again but I couldn't find Matt and Izzy ran down the hill and caught Mãnye. 

I turned back to Tai and thought with a smile, "What did I do to deserve to be here with you?"  

I turned back to Puppetmon but he had disappeared to somewhere.  Mãnye and Izzy got back up to the rest of us and Mãnye looked like her mouth was really hurting. I walked over too her and went to ask her a question but before I could say anything she held her hand up to me. 

"Matt!", I heard from someone behind me. 

So I did have Mãnye talk once in this episode. That was only because I decided I still needed Tk to go into Puppetmon's and get their dolls.

Word count: 582