Episode 54

Song: Rumors

(Tony's POV)

I listened to her, my heart felt like it was torn to shreds. I thought about Cassy's mom's 'big plans' and I really wanted to get away from it. Maybe we'd be able to call it off? Me and Cassy I mean. Winter finished and looked at me tears staining her face. She turned and ran off still crying. I sank to the ground and put my head in my hands. 

"STUPID SORA!", I said in my head. 

I heard footsteps and looked up. It was Cassy, she was holding my Koromon. He jumped from my arms and ran over to me. I hugged him and looked up at Cassy. I must have been glaring because she looked away from my face. YJ walked into the cave and hugged Cassy glaring at me. Cassy hugged her tightly. Cassy and YJ stopped hugging, but YJ kept an arm around Cassy. 

Cassy took a deep breath and said, "I'm in love with YJ. My mom already said it was ok, I wanted you to know that you're free to love anyone you want according to my mom." 

She looked down and I stared at her dumbfounded for a second, before jumping to my feet and running past Cassy and YJ out of the room the was Winter had gone. I saw her in another side cave. I ran in and slowed down. She saw me and stood up looking furious. 

I hurried over to her and hugged her whispering, "This is just another song about-" 

I held my breath for a moment before she whispered back, "Another song about love?" 

I hugged her even tighter before I let go and took a step back. Koromon hopped into the room followed by Tsunomon. 

She looked down at the ground and said, "Why aren't you with your future wife." 

I whispered under my breath, "I am," then louder I said happily, "It's been called off for good!" 

She smiled and looked me in the eyes before she rushed forward and kissed me. I kissed back immediately. We heard giggling behind us and pulled away, blushing, and looking toward the entrance where we saw Florella, TJ, Monah, and Melodee. The girls giggled again and TJ tried to hide a smirk. He miserably failed and had a huge grin on his face. I looked at Winter again and she glanced at me and smiled. 

Florella's grin dropped and she turned to the other three and said, "Run!" 

All the grins dropped and they all ran away from the cave. Me and Winter took off after them grinning. I ran after Monah and Melodee, and Winter went after TJ and Floral. I quickly caught the two girls trying to hide in the cave I'd left Cassy and YJ in. 

I ran in and Monah said, "Please, I'm sorry!" 

I smiled at her and said, "That's all you had to say!" 

Then I walked out of the cave and walked the way Winter, TJ, and Florella had gone.

Ok, I'll be absolutely honest with you guys. I keep forgetting where the Digimon are, and who the heck has what. I am so happy that you guys actually like my story, thanks so much. <3 You guys are amazing!

Word Count: 546