Episode 49 & Episode 50

Song: Saints

I took a bunch of time off for school and I just finished like 700+ words in an hour. While roleplaying mind you.

(YJ's POV)

The black Angemon said, "Get into groups with your family members, NOW." 

For a moment I forgot the plan and started towards David then changed direction and walked over to Kalie. Everyone went into the groups our parents told us to go in. Winter, Florella, and Julieta in one group. Anthony, TJ, and Reeta in the second. I, Monah, and Kalie in the third group. JJ, Tony, and Cassy in the fourth group. Melodee and David in the fifth. And finally Vivie and Vierra in the sixth. 

He nodded then said, "Now your lover or I suppose you could go to your best friend." 

I walked straight over to Cassy. Florella went to TJ, Winter went to Tony, Vivie and Vierra didn't move, Reeta went to Julieta, Melodee went to Monah,  Kalie went to Anthony, and JJ went to David. 

He laughed and said, "Are you kidding me? You guys are good listeners." 

I turned and glared at him. I saw Reeta reach back, but Florella got there first. She pulled a knife out and charged right up to 'The King', he seemed surprised and didn't even realize what was happening until Florella had the knife up to his throat. 

He glanced down at Florella. "Let us and ALL the Digimon go!",she hissed at him. 

"Make me! I was promised DigiDestined help! You aren't the DigiDestined!", he yelled. 

"I am the daughter of Mãnye and Izzy!", she yelled and then she screamed as a light separated from her body and took the same form as her except older. 

Julieta screamed and the same thing happened. 

Reeta yelled and a force took her over saying, "This is the old DigiDestined of light, Kari, I am speaking through my daughter the new DigiDestined of light." 

Then, Reeta returned to normal. 

"You WILL listen to them," said the form of older Florella. 

Both forms were sucked back into the girls. 

He looked at the knife, "I WAS PROMISED-" 

"THAT YOU WOULD HAVE A FUTURE CONSIDERING DIGIDESTINED," Florella cut him off, both of them were yelling. 

I have to remember to never get on Florella's bad side. DarkAngemon snickered and then all of us were thrown backward. My head hit the ground and everything went black. 

I dreamt, or at least I think it was a dream, that everyone else had been taken away from me. It was slow at first, first Florella walked away, then TJ, Julieta and Reeta went together, Vivie walked after Florella and TJ with Vierra, Winter ran off after the girls, Anthony and Tony went with JJ and David to follow Reeta and Julieta, Kalie ran after the guys, Melodee and Monah went straight back there own way. 

Then Cassy looked at me and whispered, "I can't love you."

She then ran off straight ahead of me. For the first time, I tried to get up. I realized I was chained to the ground. I saw a shape the way Florella had gone and stared at it as it came slowly closer. I saw the DarkAngemon. 

He bent over me and whispered, "No one loves you, you are a worthless lesbian." 

(I don't mean anything bad by this, in fact, most of my friends are either bi or lez. I put this in for the sole purpose of bringing down YJ's spirits) 

I looked up at him defiance written all over my face, "You are just a corrupt Digimon that doesn't know the difference between good and bad, black and white, or even up from down. You are a stupid creature that will never win. BAKA!"

Song: Secret

(Cassy's POV)

YJ  was still out cold. She had started whispering to herself in her sleep, suddenly a Vilemon walked in a grabbed Florella, it dragged her out of the room kicking, screaming, and reaching for her bag. Another walked in barely two minutes later and grabbed TJ he put a  similar fight except her grabbed two broken cell bars off the ground and started hitting the Vilemon. A third walked in and grabbed Julieta,  Reeta grabbed her arm and the Vilemon dragged them both out. The first came back and grabbed Vivie and Vierra. Winter ran after them before the door had closed. Anthony, Tony, JJ, and David broke open a space in the bars and ran off after the second one, trusting Winter to get the others. Kalie got up and ran after them. Melodee and Monah broke open the back wall and climbed out. 

I looked down at the sleeping girl I loved and whispered, "I can't love you, my mom says I need to marry a man and give her grandchildren since Melodee won't." 

I turned as a fourth Vilemon walked in, I expected him to leave us alone, but he grabbed me under the arms and pulled me out the door. I had no weapons. I pulled out my microphone and flashlight. I had an idea. I screamed and shined the light into the Vilemon's eyes. He let me go and reached to shield his face. 

I got up and ran back toward YJ as I heard her yell, "BAKA!" 

I turned the last corner and saw DarkAngemon in the cell with her. I ran up and dove through the hole in the cell and shined my flashlight in his eyes. I grabbed YJ as she woke up and helped her up still shining my light in DarkAngemon's eyes. I turned off my flashlight and we ran through the hole, down the hall Florella went down, ducked past a corner. 

I turned around and found myself facing Florella, TJ, Vivie, Vierra, Winter, and of course YJ. I looked Floral in the eyes and ran down the hall hearing their footsteps. I made an almost complete circle when I ran straight in David. He had Reeta, Julieta, Anthony, Tony, JJ, and Kalie with him. I turned and grabbed TJ's bars and broke open the wall next to us, climbed through, and handed his bars back. We were in a courtyard and in the middle was Melodee and Monah. They were holding off a horde of Vilemon. 

Melodee was using karate and Monah was using dual katanas. They were doing a great job, but we still ran up each of us using what we had found most useful against the Vilemon. Quite soon they were all on the ground. 

I high-fived YJ and turned to the others, "We need to think about our next action. Let's go hide somewhere for a few hours," I said. 

They all nodded and TJ broke down the walls in our way as they left the castle.

Total Word Count: 1133