Episode 73

Song: Not Another Song About Love

(Vierra's POV)

Was one of those me? I think the Sincerity one was. What did it say? Something like, Sincerity is away from the others, especially when around the lie of peers, they stay sturdy? Oh, it was, 'Sincerity stands apart from the rest, even when surrounded by the lies of their peers, they stand strong.' I wonder why the stone says they instead of she. Either way, I'm not concerned with that right now. I wonder how Vivie is dealing with this. What is JJ thinking? I think he knows exactly what they're talking about he's the smartest boy I know. Florella has to know because she's the leader. What if none of them know? I wonder who made this. Maybe, just maybe, it was the king. I don't think he'd be smart enough to make this it seems quite wordy. I don't think he knows that much English. What is it mean when it says the brown Archer? I know nobody won't answer my questions since nobody can hear them since I'm talking to myself but I don't quite understand a lot of these. The child of courage waits upon the shore they pray for their love to return? Doesn't Tony already know who his love is why would he wait on the shore? Well at least I think the child of courage is Tony, but it could be Monah. I suppose that that makes sense I mean for Kalie that is. She does have the marks on her throat right now but I don't think they're permanent. I think some of this is saying a bunch of us are going to die. That really worries me, what did it say about Vivie? I think she was a child of sincerity and love, oh wait no, no, she was the cross of knowledge and reliability, because that was her dad's. Maybe these were made to, I don't know, these are so confusing. It looks like they were made to fit us. Or maybe we were hand-picked to fit them, I don't know it doesn't make much sense to me. Why are the others all looking at me, I think that something weird is going on. Anyway, for Florella those looks very accurate, I mean she has her helper, and she has the power to revive people in her hands. TJ is definitely a father's clone, he's a junior, JJ is too, and so is YJ. Why don't theirs say anything about that? Seriously why is everybody looking at me it's really really creepy. 

Florella looked at me and said, "I mean, I guess I fit it a lot, it's just really weird to hear you say it like that."

I looked up at her skeptically, I didn't think I had said anything, did I, I said, "Were you reading my mind Floral? I didn't say any of that out loud." 

Vivie grabbed my arm and said, "Vierra, are you okay, you've been saying everything out loud. Do you not remember that?" 

So, wow. That went super fast. I didn't expect to be able to get it out this soon. It was helpful the I was working on 73 at the same time as 72. Don't get used to regular posts for this story, between High school, homework, chores, and this story, I'm surprised I get any sleep. Take care of the digis, keep safe, bai my children~. 

Word Count: 577