Episode 44

Song: We're Just Friends

From now on I will not be following the storyline as closely as I have been. It will be generally the same.

(Sora's POV)

I watched as Goddessmon killed the control spire Digimon. We all chased after the woman.  Mãnye was the fastest and she caught up, and tackled her, easily. 

The woman shifted and in her place was a Digimon. It had the lower body of a spider and the upper body of an adult woman. Her name was Arukenimon. Another Digimon disguised as an adult, this one male, took off the disguise in order to save Arukenimon. 

Let's just say, he failed. Izzy, Kabuterimon, and Goddessmon tackled him. Everything was moving so fast. Mãnye was still holding down Arukenimon and got her to tell them her master's old plan with Mãnye and Ken. 

He was planning to weaken the digiworld's barrier enough to let him through. He was an adult man named Yukio Oikawa. We all went home after Arukenimon and Mummymon got away.

(3rd Person POV)

A Digimon and his goons attacked the DigiDestined. Arukenimon, Mummymon, and Oikawa appeared in a truck. The Digimon, Daemon, and Arukenimon fought over who got to take Mãnye and Ken. Mãnye grabbed Izzy's hand. 

Arukenimon opened her truck doors and inside were children, a lot of them, her and Mummymon had been kidnapping the children. Mãnye saw her crest start glowing faintly. 

(With the crest of Life she was able to keep her crest throughout everything) 

Mãnye let go of Izzy and went with Arkenimon. Before Ken could come she shut and locked the truck doors. The other DigiDestined ran off with Ken before Daemon could get him. 

(Mãnye's POV)

I watched as a man named Yukio Oikawa stood up behind the children. 

"One is enough. The other one hasn't been controlled as long as this one anyhow," he said. 

I  took a step back and then jumped at the man. I knocked him over and started punching him in the face in rapid succession. The kidnapped children oohed and ahhed at my strength and skill. Mummymon had been driving but, stopped the car to come back and help. It took all three of them to hold me down. 

Arukenimon took a scanner out of her pocket and scanned the center of my back. It hurt mostly because she missed the spot and was taking my data. I realized a few years ago that I was made mostly of data like a Digimon. I screamed and they realized the problem. The man took the scanner and scanned right were the spore was. 

"That won't work. You can't take data from data," I said through gritted teeth. 

Arukenimon slammed a piece of metal into my head trying and failing, to knock me out. 

"I want to be like her," I heard from behind me. 

I looked back at the children and said, "I can help you, but you need to escape first."

A girl a few years younger than me unlocked the door and helped make sure everyone else got out. I held off Mummymon, Arukenimon, and Oikawa. Once everyone but the girl got out I realized the girl was Kira. 

I pushed her out and we ran as far away from the truck as we could.

If you have characters you want to be in the story put them in the comments of this episode. This is the last chance.

Word count: 575