Episode 20

Song: Idea Of Her

(Mãnye's Pov)

I flew away from the girl and followed the others into the circle of light the Digimon were floating towards. We were in a slightly familiar place and we saw digieggs in a glass case with digivices and crests. 

I saw 9 digieggs, wait, 9 there should be 10. I saw figures coming in. One looked different from the others. Their hood fell down, it was a girl while the rest were boys. She was holding a digiegg, a crest, and a digivice. 

Her hair was in front of her face but I suddenly got hit with a memory of holding those exact items with my hair in front of my face and putting the items in the case. Just like I remembered the figure put the items into the glass case. She walked over to a machine. Her hair fell out of her face and I saw her eyes briefly. They looked the same as mine. 

I motioned back to the crests confused. 

The being using Kari's body answered, "Your digiegg, crest, and digivice were special, to say the least. We kept it over there." 

She motioned to the opposite side. I walked over but halfway there computer-generated pictures of Digimon busted through the doors. 

Piedmon followed soon after and went straight for the other digieggs. One of the men ran to stop him. It turned out he was a young Gennai. The woman ran over to my digiegg. She pulled a sword as did Gennai and she fought off everything that came her way. 

After a minute Gennai made it into a Digimon? Well, he grabbed all of the digieggs, crests, and digivices. He then ran over to the woman picked her up and flew away. We flew up and followed them Gatomon's digiegg fell down. 

(Goddessmon and Lilymon had already de-digivolved.) 

I saw File Island ahead of us and got another memory. I was hanging onto the arm of that Digimon for dear life as we landed. I snapped out of it and saw them land. The woman grabbed all the digieggs and yelled at herself because they had lost one. Gennai hopped out and put his hand to her head. 

She looked afraid. As she slowly disappeared and I saw the form of a baby fly upwards to be born. 

Kari looked towards me and said, "Do you understand?" 

I nodded even though I didn't completely understand. We went back to the Digital World and waited for Kari to awake. She didn't seem to remember anything and that was alright. I was confused myself but I didn't want anyone else to know.

I decided to show how Mãnye came to be. Gennai is my least favorite good guy. I had help figuring out how Mãnye got the crest of life and we decided we should go with cancer. I hope you all liked this episode.

Word count: 488