Episode 39

Song: Who Am I?

(Kari's POV)  

"You and Davis must've been talking a lot," I said. 

Ice nodded and pulled out one of the new digivices and went to do something before I grabbed her hand. 

"Where did you get that?", I asked. 

She said, "It flew into my hand." 

I walked over to the door and opened it. Every DigiDestined in our town walked in. 

(That's all the originals aka. season 1 people and season 2 people minus Ken, Mimi, and Joe) 

They all look into her hand at the icy blue digivice. 

Ice looks over at one of the boys and says, "Do you guys have them too?" 

"Yes everyone here has one,"  Mãnye said. 

I noticed Yolei and Poromon snuck through the computer to the digiworld. 

"Let's introduce ourselves!", I said. 

"I'm Mãnye!",  Mãnye said. 

"I'm Ice! Wait, Mãnye like the genius kid?" 

 Mãnye nodded. 

"I'm Davis, as you know," Davis said smirking. 

"Tk, Izzy, Sora, Matt, Cody, Tai, Luna,"  Mãnye said pointing to each person, "We also have two comrades in America. Oh, and Yolei she's in the digiworld." 

Pretty much everyone looked around in confusion.

Meanwhile...

(Yolei's POV)

I stepped through the TV and immediately saw Ken. He was on a Monochromon. I climbed on and Hawkmon flew beside us. We went for a ride and talked about life. 

I turned him towards me and said, "I've missed you!" 

I kissed him and swore I heard him mumble "same" right before our lips touched. 

I thought, "Why am I so lucky? "

I broke off and hugged him. I heard something far behind us. It sounded like a lot of people coming through a digital gate. 

"Ken? People are here. Maybe we should go a little farther." 

He nodded and we rode on at full speed for a couple minutes. I held onto his waist and we came to a stop. We got off and set up a picnic. We talked and kissed a few more times. I saw the others coming over a rise behind him. 

"They're here," I said. 

"Go, they cannot know I have feelings for you," he said, "We may have to pretend to fight." 

I nod and push him just enough for the others to think there was a struggle. I kissed him quickly making it look like I was yelling in his face from behind. I ran to the others glancing back once and seeing him getting on the Monochromon and riding off. I reached them and they acted like I had been kidnapped, all but Mãnye and that new girl Ice. 

"I saw that," Ice muttered. 

"You saw nothing!", I whispered back.  

Mãnye hugged me and said quietly, "I knew you'd be good for him." 

I giggled a little and whispered, "I'm keeping him. You can't have him back." 

The two girls started busting out laughing. I hurried away and through the TV. They all followed and I jumped through. They come through and suddenly Ice was holding a Tsunomon. 

"ANOTHER Tsunomon?", Kari said loudly. 

"What's wrong with Tsunomon?", I asked. 

"This is the third 'Digidestined' to have a Tsunomon.", Mãnye said.

Bye guys!

Word Count: 528