Episode 19

Song: Boys In The Street

I'm going back to Mãnye since I just realized that we haven't been in her head when she sees the future. Well not really anyway.

  (Mãnye's POV)

My mouth was throbbing but I did my best not to show any weakness. Salamon digivolved to Gatomon and then again to Goddessmon. I saw Palmon digivolve all the way to Lilymon. Goddessmon and Lilymon charged together and destroyed all the Garbagemon except one. It decided to use its trash can and started sucking things in. It almost got Kari and Gatomon but Matt showed up with Metalgarurumon. 

Metalgarurumon killed the Garbagemon and started walking towards Tai and the rest. I heard something in the wind. I had started to recognize it as someone trying to talk to me. I tilted my head and listened intently. 

The voice said, "Matt and Metalgarurumon will attack Tai and Wargreymon. Bring Kari to the tree across the meadow and I will explain more." 

I turned to Matt and looked him straight in the eyes. 

I knew it was about to hurt but I said, "Why Matt? Why would you do this?" 

At that exact moment, Metalgarurumon sent a blast towards Agumon. Everyone looked from Matalgarurumon to Matt, then to me. I grabbed Kari's hand and ran past the explosions. I made it to the tree and stood by it. Kari seemed to hear something and then she held out her crest. It began to glow. 

The light encompassed us and everyone else slowly. Metalgarurumon and Wargreymon de-digivolved to Tsunomon and Koromon. We stood in a white landscape. 

Kari started speaking weirdly, "In this world, there is a balance of light and dark. The dark has become uncontrolled." 

Around us changed and we were in Heighten View  Terrace. I saw beams of light hitting ten children. I saw Mimi, Joe, Sora, Tai, Kari, Tk, Matt, Izzy, and Luna. They all had lights hitting them. 

I turned to the right and saw a light going through a hospital window. I flew over to it. I saw a girl inside with no hair looking out the window staring at the Digimon floating into the sky with a completely calm face. 

I remember this and I also remember thinking I was delusional from the medicine I had taken. The others flew over and looked in the window at the girl with the light hitting her. They all looked around and I noticed a smaller beam farther away. It was a girl on a roof staring at the Digimon. She had bruises all over her body. 

I turned back to the young me battling cancer. Izzy put his hand on my shoulder reminding me I had won the fight. Everyone else was looking around trying to figure out who that young girl was. 

"Who is that?", Tai asked. 

I slowly raised my hand. I hadn't ever told any of them that I had almost lost the fight to cancer. Well, I had told Izzy. They all looked from me to the younger me. I remembered I had left the window open that night on the other side. I flew around and went through the window. I set down and walked over to the other me. 

I sat on the bed and looked into her eyes. Luckily time had been frozen. The others slowly followed me. I felt a tear fall down my face. I flew back out the window and quickly went to the house with the girl on the roof. Her light was definitely smaller than ours. 

A friend asked me if I could put in her character because she could no longer read the story. I said yes and so I put in her character this episode for the first time. Her character will come in fully in a couple episodes. Be ready for a new character. If you guys want your characters implemented then put it in the comments and I will make sure to give your character some spotlight.

Word count: 670