Episode 70

Song: S.L.U.T.

(Tina's/Tony's POV)

What was this guy doing here? We're not ready yet! What else could he possibly take from us? 

I grabbed Winter's arm and looked across at all the others, who were staring grimly at the Digimon, I whispered, "Why are you here?" 

That broke the silence that had hung over the group. Almost simultaneously all the Digimon jumped in front of their DigiDestined. 

The Digimon laughed and said, "My name is Gendermon, I'm a Digimon for hire, 'The King' sent me to gender-bend you all, but I recently got a much higher offer to turn you all back." 

I looked at Winter, and he looked excited, but also warry. I was worried though, this Digimon's only power couldn't be to just gender-bend other people. Although it would be a good power to have against Angemon or Angewomon since Angemon are only male and Angewomon are only female. 

I shook my head slightly then said, "How do we know you're not lying to us!" 

Gendermon tilted his head and said, "Why would I lie to you? If I get the reward I was promised it'll be more than worth it." 

I glared at the Digimon and took a step forward, "And what exactly were you promised?" 

Gendermon smiled, with a distant look in his eyes as he said wistfully, "A lifetime supply of human girls." 

My eyes widened and I opened and closed my mouth a few times before saying, "Why do you want girls?" 

He grinned evilly at me and said, "They're very pretty, plus I like the way they scream when you change their gender. You know, I have all of you here now, so why change you all back when I could just make you all female?" 

I took another step towards him and said, "Now listen here, buddy! I have been a girl long enough and I haven't even had a period yet! Change me back before I and Koromon beat you to a pulp." 

He stumbled back a step then laughed saying, "And how do you plan to defeat me, little girl." 

I growled at him and said, "Koromon." 

I pulled out my digivice and he said, "Koromon digivolve to... Agumon!" 

Gendermon laughed, "You expect to defeat me with a Rookie?" 

I said, "I'm afraid I have no idea what you mean!" 

Gendermon laughed and said, "I'm a Champion, a Rookie can't defeat a Champion! At least, not alone." 

I smirked and said, "Lucky for me, I've got my friends, and Agumon has me. As long as we all have each other, there nothing you can do to stop us." 

I smiled and suddenly my digivice started reacting, it had a sort of orange glow around it, somehow my backpack changed to orange.

Hey guys, I have a surprise for you guys in the next episode. Please check out my sister's account her name is Petunia the Night/RainWing. She is the best, please check her out.  Bye guys, have an amazing day, and make sure to take care of the digis. Bai my little children.

Word Count: 554

❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤 💖 🤍 💔 ❣ 💕 💞 💓 💗 💘 💝 💟