Episode 66 & Episode 67

Song: Guys My Age

(Cassy's/Chase's POV)

I waved at them and said, "Hi, I'm Chase, this is Ken Junior, Flo, and Takara Junior. Or, as you'd know us, Cassy, Yolei Junior, Florella, and Takeru Junior." 

All of the people who had just shown up exchanged glances, then the boy with Winter's eyes and hair said, "I'm Winter, this is Davíd, Kaden, Tina, Antonia, and Josie Junior. You'd know us as Winter, David, Kalie, Tony, Anthony, and Joe Junior." 

I glanced at Ken Junior and we both said, "Where's everyone else?" 

I grabbed his hand and pulled him through the woods saying, "Follow us."

I kept pulling him, and then we got to a clearing and saw a collection of boys facing away from us. I held up a hand and everyone else stopped, still inside the woods. I snuck up to them and went behind the tallest one. He had brown hair, a pink backpack, a yellow shirt, jeans, and brown boots. I poked him in the back, then ducked away, looking at his eyes quickly. 

They were hazel brown, with the same marks as Takara Junior and Reeta. He also carried a longbow and a quiver of arrows. He looked around, then shrugged, and turned back to the group.  

I went to the person to his immediate left. He had red hair, a purple bag, a blue jacket over a white shirt, jeans with the bottoms rolled up, and red tennis shoes. I poked him in the back and ducked away. His eyes were black, with slightly lighter power symbols in the center, like Julieta. He looked around as well, but I was already out of sight. He turned to the others a little suspiciously. 

I moved on to the last person on the side, a young boy. He had black hair, a yellow backpack, a green turtle-neck sweater, jeans, and light gray tennis shoes. I repeated what I had for the other two, and saw his eyes were gray with a darker plus sign in the center. 

I went to the right of the tallest boy, and examined the boy on that side of him, he had black hair that faded to white, with brown tips, white cross earrings, a white and blue backpack, a white long-sleeved vest with no shirt underneath, white pants with rolled-up ends, and katanas. 

I repeated what I had done for the other three, and saw his eyes were blue with darker plus signs, like Monah. 

I snuck behind the boy next to him and recognized the hair color, it looked like my sister's, an auburn color, with a blue bag, a yellow formal top with one sleeve rolled up and the other hanging over his hand, a black belt, jeans, and light blue tennis shoes. I poked his back and looked into his eyes with a finger to my mouth, his widened eyes looked just like my sisters. He looked me over and I put down my hand and smiled. I motioned for him to turn around and he did. 

I went to the last boy, a young one, like the one on the other end. He had light brown hair, a pink hat, a pink bag, and brown cowboy clothes. I poked his back and he looked at me before I could hide. His eyes were exactly like Vierra's. 

He said, "You look like Cassy." 

As soon as the words left his mouth the others all whipped their heads toward me. Before I could even think of something to say, I was surrounded by everyone except the one that looked like my sister and the one that looked like Vierra.

Episode 67

Song: Pretending

(Melodee's/Milo's POV)

They surrounded the boy while I stood back and held Vivian's hand. I swear he looked like my sister, but she was safely back at camp with YJ, wasn't she? 

I said, "Wait...," just as the others were going to tie him up. 

As the words left my mouth a bunch of kids came out of the woods and pushed through everyone to surround the boy. 

One of them was inside the circle of the other kids with the boy and he said, "Chase, are you okay? Did they do anything bad to you? Are they the rest of the group?" 

The boy called Chase said, "Yes, no, I don't know, let's hear what they have to say." 

Gender-bent Monah said, "Why did you tell us to stop!"

I snapped, "Moda! Look at all of them! They're the rest of the group! Florella is right there!" 

I said the last part pointing at the boy that looked like Florella. 

Suddenly I heard a voice from the distance start singing, "If I were a boy, even just for a day. I'd roll out of bed in the morning and throw on what I wanted then go. Drink beer with the guys and chase after girls. I'd kick it with who I wanted, and I'd never get confronted for it 'cause they'd stick up for me. If I were a boy I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl. I swear I'd be a better man. I'd listen to her 'cause I know how it hurts. When you lose the one you wanted 'cause he's taken you for granted, and everything you had got destroyed.

I knew the voice, but then the girl that looked like TJ started singing, "If you were a boy, then, girl, you'd understand. You need to stop listenin' to your friends, love, respect, and trust your man. So I go to clubs with the guys, and sometimes flirt with the girls. I should be able to roll out, as long as I'm comin' home to you and give you the world. But you're not a boy, so you don't have a clue. How I work and pay the bills. How everything I do is for you.

The boy that looked like Florella started singing along with the female voice in the distance, "I'd listen to her, 'cause I know how it hurts. When you lose the one you wanted, 'cause he's taken you for granted, and everything you had got destroyed!

(The words in parentheses are from TJ and the normal ones are from Flo) 

They started singing against each other, "If I were a boy (If I were a girl), I would turn off my phone (I wouldn't play games). Tell everyone it's broken so they'd think that I was sleeping alone (Girl you know that's wrong). I'd put myself first and make the rules as I go, 'cause I know that she'd be faithful waiting for me to come home, to come home. (But you're not a boy so you can't understand! You are not a perfect woman, and I am not a perfect man!) I'd listen to her 'cause I know how it hurts (And I know how you feel) when you lose the one you wanted 'cause he's taken you for granted and everything you had got destroyed! (Said I'm sorry)

The boy and the girl stopped leaving just the voice in the distance that slowly faded away, "It's a little too late for you to come back. But I can't let you go, 'cause I'm too attached. If you thought I would wait for you, you thought wrong. But you're now a boy..."

Total Word Count: 1232