Episode 74

Up above is a picture of my arm in its splint on 1/15/2020 at 9:37 PM.

(Vivie's POV)

I'm worried,  Vierra just went on a high-speed rant,  then said she hasn't said anything.  Is something wrong with her. 

She was standing next to me talking quickly, "Why, why am I saying everything I'm thinking? It doesn't make any sense to me or does it apparently I'm the child of sincerity. Maybe, just maybe, being the child of sincerity gave me a curse of sincerity so I always say what I think. That could be a really big problem. and if I have this that why is everybody staring at Melodee. Melodee, I never realized how pretty you are oh. You're the child of love, so your curse must be that everybody suddenly finds you attractive, just like a succubus. If she has the curse of love, I have the curse of sincerity, Tony probably has the curse of courage, Kaile definitely has the curse of death. This is a lot. JJ probably has the curse of reliability, David probably has the curse of kindness. This prophecy, hearing it probably triggered something important, and if it's triggered something really important then it might not have been a good idea for us to hear it. I think it might have been a super bad idea. I'm not entirely sure. It's either a really good thing or a really bad thing. This is really confusing." 

Everyone's eyes widened, Vierra was making a little to much sense. 

I smiled happily at Vierra, "That sounds completely logical." 

JJ suddenly pushed me out of the way, then a moment later a branch fell right where I had been.  David gasped as it hit JJ on the head, then he ran over. 

"Are you okay? Can I get you anything? Oh, JJ, you need to be more careful," David said. 

JJ smiled, "I'm fine," he said quietly. 

"Are you sure?", David said worryingly. 

JJ laughed and said, "It was just a little bump. You don't need to worry about me." 

It pissed me off, Vierra was talking to Melodee and blushing. Even though it's just Melodee's newfound curse, it still made me furious that Vierra was paying more attention to Melodee than to me. I'm not sure what these feelings are, but I don't think I like them very much. Julieta suddenly gasped as she snatched the slab from Anthony. 

"This first part is about Floral, it's talking about how she reverses the works of death, and how her 'helper' talks to her. It makes so much sense. All these questions are flowing through my head," Julieta said. 

Reeta put a hand on Julieta's shoulder, "It's okay," she said. 

Julie immediately calmed down and smiled at Reeta warmly.

Hey guys, sorry this has taken a while. I just got cleared for my wrist today, so I decided to finish the episode since I have it right here. Today is 2/11/2020. 

Word Count: 496