Episode 58

Song: Outrunning Karma

(Vivie's POV)

My Dream

I opened my eyes to see all of us kids' parents crying. There are police everywhere. 

My mom says, "W-We dropped t-them off at the c-camp, then us a-adults went and w-we caught up. W-we all got a c-call halfway t-through dinner." 

She breaks off sobbing. My heart breaks as I hear it. I walked over to her and tried to hug her. I went through her.

I automatically woke up. I let Vierra sleep until I saw a few pebbles breaking from the only spot in the cell you can't see from the door. I walked over to Vierra and shook her shoulder a bit. She woke up and I put a finger to my lips and pointed to the now small hole in the wall. 

We quietly walked over to it. I saw the small glint of claws and a purple vine. The hole widened slowly and almost even more slowly the distinctive forms of Palmon and Armadillomon appeared on the other side. Before they could make it big enough for me and Vierra they both de-digivolved to Upamon and Tanemon. They jumped through the hole and into our arms. I heard wingbeats coming up the chute and me and Vierra hid in the spot the hole was. I saw a Vilemon had open the cell and, he threw in a basket of fruit. It looked revolting, it looked old. 

Then he slammed the door and left. We heard his wingbeats die off. Vierra pulled out an umbrella from her bag and stuck it in the hole so it was covered. I pulled out my kendo stick and started practicing kendo. Tanemon and Upamon went over to check if the fruit was good. I heard puking and decided against trying the fruit. 

I saw Vierra fall asleep, she had her brother JJ to look for her. Who did I have? No one, I had no one to look for me. My mom is pregnant again if we ever get back, I will do anything for him. 

I walked over to Vierra and sat down next to her whispering, "What's it like to have siblings?"

I knew she wouldn't answer since she was sleeping, but she opened on eye partially and whispered, "Annoying." 

Then she closed her eye again and went back to sleep. I stroked her hair and thought about what my mom had said. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I wiped my eyes and laid down back to back with Vierra. Upamon hopped over to me and he nudged me. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

Totally not a filler episode because I didn't want the SIX-YEAR-OLDS to save themselves. I'm also totally not using what I'm writing right here to add extra words so I don't have to write much more from the SIX-YEAR-OLDS POV. Remember to always stick up for yourselves and your friends. Have a great day and don't you dare forget a smile! Goodbye, for now, my children~ 

Word Count: 511